/13\

Early update because why not.

+Amelia POV+

The police got back to us within and hour.

"So, we've found the location of the phones, both the same"

We sighed that they were together.

"So, we're going to head on down there and bring a lot of back up, you have to split into a 3 and a 2. Jump in 2 cars."

"Cal, Lia and Tianna and me and Vi will go together" Ashton organised.

We quickly spilt into the groups and jumped into the cars.

"C-cal"

He looked down at me with sympathetic eyes. "It'll be okay Lia". He put his arm round mine and Tianna's shoulders.

We arrived at the location 20 minutes later, quietly stepping out, police surrounded the building.

"Luke, we're not going to hurt you, you just need to come out with your hands up" one of the cops shouted.

No response.

"I'm going" I said, pulling away from Calum and running into the building despite my friends and the cops protests.

"Luke?" I called carefully, taking a few more steps into the building.

I saw a shadow on the floor.

"Luke?" I asked again, walking towards it. Pulling my phone out and putting my flashlight on, Michael was there, gashes on his face and his body not moving. Not a single breathe.

I let out a little yelp at the sight but my mouth was covered quickly

"Don't blow my cover, baby girl"
-
Holy mother of
If I saw my friend dead I'd do more that yelp like I'd scream and run like see ya betches
Once again
Violet-Kellicmuke
(:
Thank you for reading tell me what you think so far in the comments
(:<3