\2/

To say I was scared when I didn't find Luke in bed in the morning was an understatement. I was terrified. What if the murderer came in and füçkïñg stole Luke Hemmings?

Mind you, who wouldn't wanna steal him? He's perfect.

I got out of bed carefully throwing the crisp white covers off of my body and trudged downstairs. I heard muffled arguing coming from the kitchen.

I stopped and listened.

"What do you mean you just went out? You realise there is a fūçkīńg murderer on the loose right?" A voice, who I made out to be Calum's, whispered-shouted.

"But am I dead? No!" Another voice said, clear as day, Luke.

"Hey guys" I said walking into the kitchen.
"What was you talking about?"

Luke glared at Calum.

"We saw someone out last night" Calum lied.

"They must be crazy" I said, turning away to the fridge to pull eggs, bacon, sausages and tomatoes out.

Another person goes missing from their home. No traces are found.

And you wonder why I was scared?

"Babe, I'm off to the studio" Luke said, quickly grabbing his keys and kissing me.

"Bye" I sighed.

I tried staying awake for Luke but failed. I woke up around 2 am to hear a smash.

I froze in my spot, I realised I was in bed but Luke wasn't next to me.

Maybe it was just Luke

I silently got out of bed and woke up the other boys. I was way too scared to go on my own.

We made our way downstairs, we had a look around, Michael coming with me and Calum and Ashton looking together.

"Guys..." Calum said wearily.

"Wha-" we all froze, as to what we saw, wasn't human at all.
-
;) don't you just love me
I hope you're enjoying this so far.
I'm having fun writing this (::::::
I love you bye heyebeyebey
Instagram: mikeyskindahot_
Twitter: mikeyskindahot_