/17\

We had to act natural, pretending we didn't make a plan.

"Well, me and Bella will go and get some ice-cream and snacks. Will you two be okay here?" Me and cal nodded.

I said bye to the pair and headed upstairs to charge my phone.

"Lia" Calum called, walking up the stairs. I could see a black figure slightly in the window.

"What's up Cal?"

"Can I talked to you about some stuff?"

I nodded, it was hard to keep my gaze off of Luke.

Me and Cal tatted talking about his "problems" that were all made up so it was also hard to follow that.

In the end me and cal got 'close' and ended up kissing.

There was nothing to it, I didn't like him, he didn't like me in that way.

The 2 girls got back with the ice cream and snacks but obviously they were longer because they had to go into the police station.

"Sorry we took long, we had a look around for some stuff"

"I need to shower so just stick my ice cream in the freezer" I walked into my bedroom, getting my stuff to shower.

I froze, starring at the window.

Nice try babe x x
-
My chapters are getting really bad I'm sorry lol but honestly next chapter will be better. I'm updating this now because my last chapter and this chapter sucks so yeah.
Have fun reading sucky chapters xD
-Tianna xx