\24\

+Amelia POV+

Luke hadn't made an appearance for 2 weeks, Calum won't come out of his room, Violet has gone partly mute, only muttering 'ok's and 'mhm's here and there. They both keep having nightmares.

I walked into Ashton and Violet's room.

"Do you want anything?" I asked quietly.

She just shook her head, she had her knees pulled into her chest and her eyes were red and puffy from crying, her cheeks were blochy.

I can't imagine how the fans are feeling. All the concerts were canceled, their idols had been murdered and the lead was the problem. I've even heard some have killed themselves over it.

"You're gunna have to eat and drink some time. And you're going to have talk to one of us" I sighed, sitting on the edge of her bed, next to her.

She looked at me. "Easy for you! At least you still have a fûčkińg boyfriend! He wasn't murdered! But you know what my biggest problem is? Your boyfriend is the fuckįng cause!" She practically screamed at me. I was taken back by her outburst and I held back tears. I just got up and walked out, being met by Calum.

"Are you okay?" He asked me with a hushed voice.

I just nodded, asking him the same question and he shrugged.

Don't be stupid Amelia, his girlfriend got slaughtered in front of his eyes by his bestfriend and then got her blood all over his clothes while he kissed her lifeless lips hoping for a reaction.

@AmeiLRH:Please don't forget to smile today, it'll be hard, but the boys wouldn't want you sad.

I tweeted it and instantly got a flood of replies,rt's,and favs from fans, I set my dm on open and then tweeted

@ameiLRH: my dm's are open, dm me whenever. I'll try my best to reply, just please don't spam too much.

I then got lots of replies,rt's,favs, and dm's. I left it an hour then decided to start replying,
-
Why do I want to cryomg
I'm watching an old tv program that I haven't watched since I was like 10 and now I'm like trying to hold back tears even more wtf why am I so emotional
I feel so bad for violet and Calum and Amelia like I'm sorry but amei knew her boyfriend was facking murderer because he possessed like bitch ctfd pls

Thank you for reading! Millions of love :)
-Tianna!
This is like the third chapter of spam so love me