Chapter 7 Thanatos's Best Friend

I woke up with sunlight streaming through the abnormally high windows of Nemesis's Cabin.

I'm the daughter of revenge and death combined, so yeah, not exactly a good combination.

Revenge's Daughter, Death's Daughter, demigod, all rolled into one.

I sat up and stretched, popping my back and my shoulders, which relieves stress, I think.

I shoved the dark blue, warm, thick covers off of me and I stood up on the dark purple tile floor.

AH, COLD!!!!

I must have kicked my converse and socks off in the middle of the night or something, because I was barefoot.

The stinging cold instantly woke me up and I practically ran to the bathroom for a hot shower.

The hot water poured over my freezing skin and I sighed in relief.

I finished my shower, my hair smelling like the strawberry conditioner that, for some strange reason, was just suddenly on the shelf after I stepped in the shower, and I towel dried with a towel that I was almost positive hasn't been there earlier.

I wrapped the towel around me and I noticed a bundle of cloth on the counter.

On the folded bundle of what was unmistakably clothing, there was a note with my name on it.

I unfolded it and read:

Dear Sapphire,

Visit me soon, okay?

Love,

Thanatos (Dad)

I smiled warmly and silently thanked him.

I held the clothes up and I almost squealed with delight.

A silver t-shirt, black jeans, a black leather jacket, a pair of socks, and dark purple converse!

It's like this man knows me like the back of his hand!

I pulled on the clothes and marveled at how well my father knew me, even though we had only really met yesterday.

The silver t-shirt hugged my torso and curves, along with the black jeans that made me look skinny and curvy.

I loved it!

My long, pitch black hair looked better than it normally did and my eyes seemed darker, but less intimidating with no bags under my eyes.

The last thing that my father had given me, was a black leather jacket that clung to me like a second skin.