Chapter 3 My Official First Day at Camp

Chapter 3 My official First Day at Camp

I woke up to being beaten with a pillow. With each blow, a word was screamed.

"Get" hit with a pillow

"up" hit again

"you" hit yet again

"lazy" a blow to the head with the surprisingly hard pillow

"female!" and a blow to the stomach.

"What?!" I yelled as I opened my eyes.

Angry blue eyes glared down at me. Percy.

"Good morning." I said.

"It's about time! I was screaming at you and hitting you with a pillow for over half an hour! Were you dead to the world?!"Percy shouted at me.

"Oy, no need to shout, I'm up. Why are you getting me up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday?" I asked as I sat up.

I ran my fingers through my hair and rubbed my eyes. I desperately need a shower.

"I'll explain later, now go shower and make it quick!" Percy said, pointing to the bathroom door.

"Okay, okay." I grumbled as I got out of bed.

"I got some girls toiletries and put them in the bathroom along with a change of clothes." Percy told me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

He nodded and walked out of the cabin. I locked the door to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

The hit water poured over me and soothed my sore muscles. I got out after five minutes and towel dried my hair and body.

I found a stick of girl's strawberry deodorant that Percy had put in the toiletries, applied it, and I changed into the clothes that he had gotten me.

I now had on a tight fitting black t-shirt, black shorts that I was going to kill Percy over, and black converse.

Perhaps I'll forgive him for the shorts since he got me converse.

I brushed my pitch black hair and made sure that there were no bags under my dark blue eyes. I never used make-up so I just left it alone.

On the way out of the cabin, I grabbed a small powdered donut from a box that Percy had lain out. That should be all I needed to eat for today.

I swiftly walked out of the cabin and Percy was sitting on a bench with Annabeth.

"Heavy sleeper, are we?" Annabeth asked me with amusement showing in her grey eyes.