Thanatos's and Nemesis's Daughter (Nico di Angelo FanFiction)

Prologue 

Thunder shook Olympus as Zeus ranted on and on about the rules of the gods.  

His eyes were golden as they were when he was angry and they were narrowed in concentration.

His fists were clenched so tight that his knuckles were white in contrast to his tanned skin, and his jaw was set as he locked his teeth together so that he wouldn't scream in fury.  

He was growling and spitting out his words, making the severe thunder and lightning storm a thousand times worse than it already was.  

Thanatos and Nemesis both felt incredibly sorry for the people of Manhattan as the weatherman and city people desperately tried to figure out why this freak storm suddenly occurred out of nowhere.  

The hairs on their arms and on the back of their necks rose with the crackling electricity in the humid air.  

"How could you do this? Thanatos, I thought you vowed to never have children!" Zeus roared, causing lightning to erupt along with clashes of thunder.  

"I didn't mean for this to happen! I didn't ask for Nemesis to get pregnant!" Thanatos shouted over the massive thunder claps.  

What Thanatos said rang true, he had not anticipated Nemesis getting pregnant with his first, and last, child.  

He had told himself over his lifespan that he didn't need or want any children, for they would most likely turn out to be just like him, and if that happened there would possibly be mass chaos.

"Oh, so now it's MY fault that I'm pregnant?! You had a part in this too!" Nemesis yelled at Thanatos and glared at him, no doubt plotting revenge.  

After all, revenge was what she was goddess of, and she was pretty good at it if she says so herself.

Zeus sighed and waved his hand to stop Thanatos's and Nemesis's bickering, they were giving him a headache.

"Stop it you two! You're both starting to sound like an old married couple! I'm sorry that I'm upset about the abomination child. When is it- I mean the baby, due?" Zeus said stopping the storm.  

"Next week." Thanatos replied.  

"You do know that when the baby is born, you are not allowed to have contact with him or her, don't you? It is the consequence of your actions." Zeus informed.  

Nemesis and Thanatos slumped their shoulders and Nemesis subconsciously put a hand in her swollen stomach.

"But-" Nemesis started to say, but Zeus cut her off.  

"No buts, Nemesis." Zeus bellowed.  

Nemesis keeled over and shouted "Ah!" Nemesis screamed in pain as a jolt of pain stabbed at her.  

Just then, at that moment, a beautiful baby girl was born, who just so happen to look exactly like Thanatos, but with feminine features.