Chapter 32

"Way to go, Jess!" Mr. André shushes them. I see Alice sitting next to the rail with a clone holding her forearm and aiming his gun at her bruised head. I climbed out of the tank and shook the water off.
"Now don't do anything stupid, Jess, or else, Alice gets it." He said while pointing a gun at my neck. What is it with all the gun-pointing here?
"Okay, okay, okay... I won't do anything."
"Good." Mr. André nodded. "Now come with me."
"Come with you where?" My voice shook as he grabs my forearm. "Where are you taking me?!"
"Ow!" He shouted. "You shocked me!"
"Serves you right." I said. He grapples my neck and yelped again.
"You just did it again!"
"Your water tank, your karma."
"Would you stop?"
"I'll stop if you let my friends go." I stretched my index finger out and backs up. "You made me stronger, Mr. André, and I'm intending to use it as a great offense against you. Think I'm stupid? Look in the mirror."
"You seriously think you can beat me? You're a krill and I'm a whale, it's the inevitable truth you all have to accept."
"I can, but I won't... so let my friends go."
"I can, but I won't." He repeated. "Guess we're even."
"Mmm... I don't think so." I jabbed his neck with my two fingers, targeting his jugular vein. I felt his fleshy adam's apple slide back as he choked. For a moment of distraction, Mr. André drops his gun and I caught it immediately. With no hesitation, I shot his head and the clone that held Alice. She came up to me as fast as she could, but the clones below pointed their guns at us.
"Ooh, this is gonna be fun." Alice said.
"Wow, we both actually agreed on same thing for the first time." She raised her fist moderately and I bumped it with mine.
"Drop the guns, or we will shoot!" The army spoke.
"Wow, I care." Alice said. Before I could look at her, all that remained were the dust and the air that swept across the side of my face when she zoomed towards the army. She ran through them like bowling pins, knocking three clones after another. The students take the clones' guns and shot the other ones with it.
"Take cover!" Dominick shouted as the clone shoots the tallest girl in the calf. Sarra and Ace rushed to her aid, Zach wrestled with a dozen Mr. Andrés.
"Shoot the kid!" They looked at me in a devious glare. Shoot, they were implying to me! There were like, five or seven of them trying to shoot me. Boy, did they miss quite a few times. I'm just one person with no bullet wounds, how sad. Seven men against one boy, I sure am a winner.
"Jess, I got hit!" Ace cried in anguish. I jumped down, not minding the height of the tank, and landed swiftly on my feet. No matter how fast I ran, they still missed hopelessly. They shoot like blind animals, that's how I'll know the difference. Clones shoot bad and the real wouldn't. It's not just that rookie mistake that everyone makes, it's a flaw. There's always that little something that gives it all away.
Instead of receiving countless wounds, they shot the tank's glass, I stopped for a while and so did they. Cracks emerge from the damaged glass, a jetstream of water insuppresibly blasts from the holes, knocking over my opponents. I shield my face and ran towards the wall, along with my group and classmates, to safety. I almost slipped on the glassy floor as we tried to avoid the mini-huricane. Thirty or more clones remained standing firm.
"We have to get out of here before that thing explodes!" Ace panicked as he ran towards the door. "Door is bolted, we're doomed!"
"Zach." I called. "Can you freeze the water?"
"I can't the water's too fast, I might freeze us too." He said.
"Can anybody stop the water?" I asked with a stressed tone.
"I'll try!" Martin, a.k.a. Nightmare, volunteered. He has the ability to create devastating shockwaves. The reason why called himself "Nightmare" is because of his appearance, despite having black eyeliner cornering his eyes and a piercings in both ears, nose and above his right eyebrow. He's tough in every way, but sometimes, he takes it a little too far. I'm not sure why he volunteered. "This might cause trouble."
"We're already in trouble!" Zach yelled furiously. Because of a slight disagreement, he takes the fire extinguisher and started bashing on the door knob. "It's not working! Everything here is indestructible for cautious reasons, why?!"
"Stand back!" Alice holds out a two barrel shotgun and shoots the door. Nothing. Martin strikes the wet floor with his fist and a concave force hits the water tank. I want to punch his face for making things worse, but I'm guessing he was thinking outside the box.
"Jess, forcefield!" They all yelled. But I can't mess with the flowing, not again, not ever. Lucklily, the clones stayed far from us, so they got wiped out first. A huge wave of electrocuting water was about to swallow us whole, but Alice smacks my head and shouted, "Don't let us die!" I can't let anybody die, I will not let it be my fault. I closed my eyes and looked deep inside my head. Electricity is what I need, and it turns out I have it all, that's why the rest of them aren't electrocuted, I have it all. Just let it go.
Silence has instantaneously devoured my ears--our ears, just my companions. I opened my eyes. I have done it, everyone is protected in this dome and nobody got hurt. Not unless the real Mr. André finds Jackson and Robert.