Mark my words

Life might get more tough. You might think 'Can it get worse than this?' but it might. Because more is yet to come friends might go, and end might seem near but it never is. Right ones will stay, I promise. Hurting, hurting yourself might seem like the only option, and light might not be anywhere to be seen, but you will make it through. Just make sure you do your best. Never give up. Most nights you might see nothing but darkness, and it might seem like a road with a dead end. But it never is; mark my words, you may disagree with me at times, or perhaps throughout while reading this, but you have fire in you. I'll tell you what fire feels like. Its the pang that you feel in your chest at times that you've got to work harder. When you get up suddenly and start shifting your shivering into your pen, and when you display it on your exam paper, or just a piece of paper. You are much more than your appearance remember it. You might not believe me or brush it off, but you are. 

You are that light that's inside you. 

That genius and logical brain, that rebels, that doesn't fit in because its different. 

And that bright, kind and loving heart that still works somehow after getting hurt innumerable times and has to bear a lot more in future. 

There is a lot more to come, a lot more. A lot more pain and happiness and hurt. But as shitty as it is life goes on. And I'll always be there for you.

Save this message somewhere because even if not now this might help you in future and I know this will mark my words. I wish I had somebody to tell me all but you have me and that's never going to change. But i can assure you this message will help you even if its 20 years from now. It will.