Dark turned Bright

-'Yeah today at around mid night out of nowhere a pretty girl I taught messaged me. I'm almost 19 but around 17 years of age I taught. I remember her trembling while talking and apologizing continuously. Confused in the maze of this world. Dumbfounded. But she has turned into a better version of herself. Little does these three kids know they changed me. Hajra, Shaza and Rohma.
My dark day got turned into a bright one just by that one message. The beauty of messages out of nowhere is that you were thinking about me you brave little girl. I remember you crying because of not knowing the answer. And if I have a tiny part in making you this brave I've served my purpose and nobody can hold me back.'-

*Rohma's message *
'Alright first of all I'm just going to say that I need you to read this ......till the very end .....I feel like I owe you an explanation as to why I suddenly pushed you away .Now ill be blunt about this ...it took time for me to figure this out and when I did I was always searching for the perfect time to tell you all this but I realized there was never going to be the 'perfect time' so I just needed to get this off my chest ....now I know there's a chance that I wasn't ever really a huge part of your life and there's also a high chance that you didn't even notice when I suddenly pushed you out of my life .....alright ill just get to it .....now when I said "maybe I wasn't a huge part of your life" let's get one thing clear I might not have been a huge part of your life but you certainly were of mine and in fact you still are .....now you might not know this but I believe that you are one of those people who helped me gain the confidence I have right now and btw I'm still working on that confidence thing.....you might not know that but I wanted you to be aware of the fact that you changed a 13 year old girl's life....now I'll be blunt you didn't actually save my life or something but what you actually did for me was huge and I just wanted you to know that ....you were this big sister to me that I never had ....you were this security blanket .....you were this person who I knew I could always count on ....and strangely enough I don't know why but I still feel that way ....and I'm just really sorry that I couldn't be the same thing for you ....That I couldn't be a decent human being to you ......now you might be thinking if I felt these things about you then why did I push you out of my life .....well to put it as it was ....I just wasn't ready for you ....now that might seem like a silly or a ridiculous explanation to you but that's exactly how I felt ....you were actually like a hurricane of greatness asking me to be the best version of myself ....which I just couldn't handle .....it was too overwhelming for me .Have you ever heard of that cliché break up line 'it wasn't you ....it was me' well that's the line which is perfect for right now .....because truly there was never anything bad that you did ...it was all my own fault .....and before I move to dubai this Thursday .....I just wanted you to know that. Now I know that maybe at this very moment maybe you're thinking that I'm being over dramatic .....but trust me I'm not .....you did change me in ways you can't imagine and I'm thankful for that ...I'm just sorry about the way I acted.Now if you've actually read this whole thing at the end all I would like for you to know is that you are a special girl .....and the good kind of special ....and oh yeah you don't have to reply at all if you don't want to ...it's not a compulsory thing.THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS DARLIN.'