Important

So lots of you have been wondering why you aren't able to read the private smut part I last posted.

It's because, tuns out the text is gone. I published it and I can still see it on mobile and lots of people were able to read it as well. I started wondering why suddenly everyone is telling me in the comments they can't see anything but a blank page and I came on Wattpad to check. All my text is gone.

Right now I'm honestly so done with this site I don't want to post here anymore. As you all probably know I've had my struggles with this site before but if this is what's happening, that this site deletes my text after I've published it, I'm done. I spend over an hour proofreading that text and now it's gone and I have no interested in reading and posting it again. 

I think I need some time to think what I want to do. I moved back here because that's what majority of people wanted and Tumblr wasn't the best decision in my opinion either but truth to be told, I don't want to be here either. With all of this crap happening it gives me stress and it makes me angry. Writing has always been my happy place and this site and all its problems eat that happiness away. 

So if I end up moving my writing (probably to ao3), don't blame me. Blame this site.