To you, who may comment

In My Hazzy 1, I used to receive the same type of comments over and over again. To avoid the same happening in this sequel, I'm going to address those comments now to make things easier for both you as a reader and me as the writer and the person who answers to those comments. 

(consider this as some sort of FAQ type of post)

What is a hoover? I don't know what this word means. What does trolley mean? 

The English I use is British and there will be British words in the story. You just sort of have to adjust to that,  I guess. You can easily look words up yourself if you aren't familiar with something or, come back to this post and leave a comment. This is going to be the only part in this story I'll answer to those comments. In this part's comment section, I'll be your personal dictionary.

(this is simply because I don't have time to check all my comments regularly and I also don't often go back to old parts to check the comment section)

How much is three euros in dollars? How much is 38C in Fahrenheit?

There might not even be any usage of currency or temperature in this story, I don't know yet but chances are there will be. I'm not going to do any converting if I use i.e. currency so if you feel like you need to know what something is in the currency/temperature/whatever you use, come back here and leave a comment. I'll answer as soon as I can.

How is Aisling's name pronounced? : Ash-lin

Are Narry going to get married / have more kids / etc. : You're not going to get any answers to these type of questions. 

Can you dedicate a chapter to me? : Yes, I'll dedicate chapters to you lot just like I did in the first book. If you want a dedication, don't hesitate to ask.

Why is Niall/Harry topping? : Honesty hour. I work very hard on every single smut scene there will be and smut is incredibly difficult and challenging for me to write. It used to upset me in the first book whenever I posted smutty parts and the comment box was filled with 'but why is -- topping', 'ewww -- can't top'. Please, I'm kindly asking you, don't do this. In the first story I made Niall and Harry both top because I found it fair for everyone and this is what I'm going to do in this sequel, too. Hopefully you'll be understanding and won't see the need to post these comments. I'm not trying to be rude to anyone but honestly, those type of comments make me want to quit writing smut completely. 

Another important thing about smut : In this story, I'm going to make the smut parts private in order to use the kind of language I want. I'll be explaining more about this when it's more current but I can already tell you that look for part 5 and especially my author's note. (whenever that's going to be up, that is)

When are you going to update? : You and me both are wondering the exact same thing. I'll update whenever I can. 

I think that's it for the commonly asked questions I used to get in the first part. If you ever have any questions you really need an answer for, come back to this part and leave a comment. May this part be a little FAQ page all your questions are answered. This is just to make things easier for me because I don't have time to check all the comments I get especially to old parts so I can just check this part for new comments. 

You can leave questions whenever and if you have something urgent, the fastest way to get to me is 1) post a comment on my profile 2) private message 3) Twitter. I don't have my Wattpad notifications on besides when someone messages me or writes on my profile, so those are the only two notifications I get and therefor actually see them quite fast. 

I'm wishing you now a good reading experience and whenever you stumble upon something you need answers for, come back to this post and leave a comment!

- Nanne

Ps. I realise I'm a bit late on this considering part 3 is already up and I swear my intention was to post this earlier but I sort of... Maybe... Forgot? 

Pps. I forgot to mention that I sometimes got +500 comments per a chapter in the first book so maybe you'll understand why answering and seeing every comment was sort of.. difficult and why I wanted to do this post / part!