Part 2: Hear the wedding bells

When the wedding day is less than two weeks away, Bobby and Maura are both nervous, but excited.

Everything is ready now, Maura's dress was fitted last week and it was perfect. Bridesmaids' dresses are bought as well as Bobby, Niall, Harry and Greg's suits.

The weekend before the wedding, the waiting is becoming nerve-wrecking. Even Harry and Niall stress, mainly because they ordered Aisling's dress online and it still hasn't arrived.

They are both beyond excited though, Niall happy because his best friend Louis was invited and he'll arrive in a few days. Harry's mum is also coming, managing to take a day off of work so she can travel to Dublin. Unfortunately, his step dad couldn't make it but Harry is happy enough to have his mother there. He can't wait to introduce her to Niall's parents.

Originally, Niall and Harry planned that both Harry's mum and Louis could stay at Niall's. Louis insisted he might as well stay with Aisling's aunt Amina though, since Niall only has one guest room.

- -

Two days before the wedding, Harry is at the airport picking Louis up.

It's Thursday afternoon and Aisling stayed at the after school daycare, Harry picking her up once Louis has arrived. Niall is still working and wasn't able to get his best friend from the airport so Harry volunteered and it worked out for everyone.

"Harry," Louis is smiling widely when he spots the curly haired boy, waiting for him.

"Hi Louis," Harry greets him, pulling him in for a hug.

"Aisling's not with you?"

"No, her class didn't end until two and Niall didn't want her to miss a class, so she'll stay at the after school daycare until we get there," Harry quickly explains.

"You're still getting her from school every day?" Louis asks as they begin to walk outside the airport building.

"Yeah. I was supposed to continue uni on January but it didn't work out, so I'll go back next September. Works out quite well this way, so I can still get Aisling from school and stuff," Harry explains.

"You're like a parent of the year," Louis comments and Harry blushes heavily.

"Niall's lucky to have you. I would try and steal you if I was gay," he then jokes and Harry bursts out a laugh.

"Will you keep me company at the church since Amina's at the altar?" Louis asks as Harry starts his car.

"Didn't Niall tell you?" Harry asks, feeling surprised.

"Tell me what?"

"Bobby asked me to be at the altar."

"Seriously?" Louis sounds taken aback.

"Yeah," Harry admits, a small smile creeping on his face.

"Bloody hell Harry, that's something."

"You can sit with my mum, she doesn't know anyone," Harry finds a good solution and Louis nods, saying that works out.

"Bobby really asked you to be at the altar?"

"He did," Harry chuckles.

"You might as well change your last name to Horan then," Louis jokes.

Harry goes quiet and blushes the tiniest, focusing on the road. Louis continues teasing him and Harry ends up groaning and telling him to shut up, or he'll stop the car.