Part 7: Shut up, Greg

"Hazzy, daddy, it's Christmas! Wakey wakey!"

The way Harry wakes up on Christmas morning isn't surprising. There is Aisling sitting on the edge of the bed, poking his cheek, trying to wake him. He groans, closing his eyes and blindly trying to reach for her, pulling her closer.

"Come give a cuddle," he murmurs, pulling her to his chest. Niall is behind him, cuddling him tightly, chest pressed against Harry's back.

"Is daddy sleeping?" Aisling asks, snuggling closer to Harry's chest, head tucked underneath Harry's chin.

"He is," Harry mumbles, pressing his face against Aisling's hair.

"Can we go open presents?"

"Not yet love, you can only open your stocking in the morning," Harry reminds her.

"But breakfast first," he remembers to add.

"Babe?" He hears Niall murmuring against his neck.

"Morning," Harry tries to turn his head to get a glance of Niall.

Niall mumbles something inaudible, nuzzling on the back of Harry's neck and tightening his hold on him. Harry hums before saying Aisling is there too and Niall raises his head, pressing his chin on Harry's shoulder.

"Morning darling. Are you comfortable there?" he asks.

"Very. I want breakfast now and my stocking," she informs, squirming free from Harry's hold and sitting up.

"Have you brushed your teeth yet?" Niall asks her.

"No."

"Go do that now," he gently says and she nods, climbing out of the bed.

"Babe," Niall nuzzles back on Harry's neck, pressing a kiss there. Harry hums, managing to turn around so they are face to face, leaning in to peck Niall's lips before hugging him tightly.

"Merry Christmas," Niall murmurs.

"Merry Christmas. I'm so happy I'm spending it with you," Harry murmurs back, pressing a kiss on Niall's cheek.

"Me too. Love you."

"Love you," Harry says, placing a few pecks on Niall's cheek before letting go of him, sitting up on the bed.

"Daddy! Get up," Aisling is standing in the doorway, using a commanding tone. Harry bursts out a laugh, rushing to her and lifting her up. She lets out a giggle, wrapping her arms around his neck and nuzzling on his cheek.

"Did you brush your teeth yet?" Harry asks her.

"Yes!"

Harry takes her to the bathroom, placing her on the counter and telling her to sit there while he brushes his teeth. Niall soon joins them, quickly brushing his teeth before lifting Aisling up from the counter, taking her downstairs.

Harry offers to make breakfast, chopping fruits on bowls and pouring yogurt on top, not bothering with anything fancy. Niall puts coffee on, telling Aisling to slow down her eating. She is wolfing down the food, obviously wanting to be fast so she can get her stocking.

"Daddy, can I please go see my stocking now?" Aisling begs while Niall and Harry are still eating their breakfast.

"Fine, you can go," Niall sighs, chuckling when Aisling shrieks and runs to the living room.

"She is so excited to open the presents," Niall tells Harry who chuckles.

"Children always think the presents are the best part of the day," Harry comments.