Chapter~19~

Cookie: 479 votes on chap 18 and counting! Lol, you guys are such pervs...lol my little pervs! Haha. As you wish...a naughty scene between Hunter and Gio...in a hospital no less. lol

Now, vote if you already know you're going to love this chapter! XD

#2 Teen Fiction, #4 Romance, #6 What's Hot...You guys/gals are awesome! I'd give you my cookies if i could! Wait...that just sounded pervy...hehehe, my cookies...pfffft

*Friggin huge spaces i tried to fix!! But it wouldn't...so bear with it...sorry >..< Had too many "upload now you tease" messages. lol Enjoy!*

------

(Giovannie's POV)

"Prove it."

      I grinned, running my hands slowly down his chest to his taunt abdomen. The feel of his hot flesh beneath my fingers sent a thrill of tingles through me. Straddling him like this, I felt wicked...powerful. In control.

      Ooooh, Gio likes.

     Pushing him back on the bed, I leaned down and traced his bottom lip with my tongue. Then, ever so slowly, I caught it between my teeth, tugging gently before sucking. I felt his body tense beneath me with suppressed sexual desire and again I felt a sense of power. Hunter didn't give control up easily and knowing that he was helpless against me was the most thrilling aphrodisiac.

      His hands caught my hips but I quickly grabbed them, shaking my head. "Nope," I smiled at him, teasing, "No touchy."

      He growled but let me have my way as I placed both his hands above his head. Looking straight into his eyes, I unbuckled his belt, slipping it free from his pants. His hazel eyes darkened as I leaned forward to tie his hands with it, connecting it to the bedpost. I leaned back and examined my work. Hmmm...not to shabby if I do say so myself.

      Bondage...kinky.

      "Now," I purred, sensually rubbing my chest against his, "let's play."

      I continued to rub myself against him, just loving the feel of skin to skin contact. I felt the flattering bulge in his pants against me and I grinded against it, smiling with satisfaction when I heard him suck in a breath with a frustrated hiss.

      "Hunter," I whispered against his ear, flicking my tongue on his earlobe, "Hunter...today you are my prey."

      I planted a kiss against his neck, his chin, down to his collar bone. Then I brought my lips against his. We kissed, our tongues dancing against one another with hot hunger. I ran my hands up his arms, then slid them back down slowly. Then I withdrew, sending a taunting Cheshire smile at his sexually frustrated expression.

      I'm not going to lie. Seeing Hunter like this, completely under my mercy was a complete turn on. I loved seeing him this frustrated, loved seeing those hazel eyes darken with pent up lust for me. Loved the way he watched me with narrowed calculating eyes of a hungry predator ready to pounce.