Chapter ~30~ (Finale)

• Dedicated to To The Fans Of This Story

(THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! VOTE IF YOU LOVE GIOVANNIE MORETTI & THIS STORY!! AND WANT A SEQUEL!!)

Cookie: WAIT!! b4 you all start reading I'd like to apologize ahead of time to all my sexy male gay readers. LOL. Below is my 1st time writing a full blown sex scene...EVER. Soo...*blushes* Guys, if it sucks I apologize ahead of time. LOL I had nothing to work on my but my imagination combined with all the boyxboy ive read til now. *sniffs*

----

(Giovannie's POV)

Oh my gawd...I'm going to have sex with Hunter!!!

      I stood under the shower head, feeling the spray of water pounding on my head as I stared blankly at the shower knobs. After leaving the dance I told Hunter to take us to a Hotel instead of going home. I mean, makes more sense right? Like, it's more convenient because there would be no one to bother us. Since I had insisted Hunter had went along with it but now...now my excitement was turning to nervs...nervs slowly bordering to fear.

      I mean sweet baby Jesus! I'm going to be the bottom, that was a universal fact because there was no way Hunter would be the bottom but...but...I covered my eyes with my hands and groaned, trying not to remember the monstrous size of his...his behemoth pecker. I turned my head and peeked down at my poor pale ass. There was no doubt that if we went though with this...I'm going to be walking like a duck tomorrow. Hell, maybe even for a week.

      Life is so unfair.

     I sighed. Well, to be with Hunter, to make him mine completely body and soul...I'm going to have sex with him. Sure some people would scoff and say sex isn't needed to have a relationship but still...the thought of Hunter touching me or me touching Hunter, skin against skin, his body heat mixed in with mine...I gotta say that it was very provocative. I'm a little scared to be the bottom but I craved to be closer to him and this craving wont go away until we do this.

      And if that meant that I have to be walking around like a duck with hemroid problems then so be it!

     "Mama," I whispered, "Papa, tonight...your little boy will become a man!"

     "Giovannie?"

      I jumped, giving out a small startled squeak before covering my ass protectively with my hands. "H-huh?" I croaked. Well, geez, I sounded like a frog. I cleared my throat. "I mean, yes?"

     "Are you alright?"

      Feeling silly, I uncovered my butt and stepped away from the warm pouring water. "Uh, yeah, I'm fine."

      Hunter's half amused voice floated in from the other side of the bathroom door. "You've been in there for half an hour."

      I swallowed. Really? That long? "Um...I'll be out in a few minutes!" I wiped the water from my eyes and waited for his response. I let out a relieved breath when I didn't hear him protest. I needed more time to prepare! I felt like a friggin' virgin bride, the only thing is I'll be having a dick shoved up my glory hole instead of a vagina. Yup, it's complicated.

     "Scrubby-dub-dub," I sang softly to myself as I continued to clean my body thoroughly with the soap, "Gio in the tub, gotta clean that A-hole."

      Okay I'm losing it.

      "Giovannie."

      I swirled around and blinked when I spotted Hunter, a very naked...very very VERY naked Hunter enter the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I gaped at him, eyes immediately zooming in at his tallywaker and boy did it look happy to see me. It's always waving.