Chapter~26~

(Giovannie's POV)

I woke up with the mother of all headaches, like a crack whore had just beaten my head with her high heel pumps for taking her stash or something.

      Groaning, I opened my eyes. The glare of the sunlight coming from the drapes almost blinded me. I threw my arm up to cover my poor eyes, hissing at the pain. Slowly, I sat up, still covering my eyes with an arm. Oh god...my head was throbbing like crazy. And my mouth...it felt dry like I hadn't tasted water in days.

      Where am I?

      Blinking, I looked around and realized that I was in my own room. Huh. I made a face. How did I get here? What happened? The last thing I could remember was...oh shit...I couldn't remember! Why was that? Ugh...I think I'm going to be sick.

     "Moooooooom," I called out, my voice thick and hoarse. "Daaaaaaaaad." Where was everyone? "Jennaaaaaaaaa." Ugh, my throat hurt. Everything hurt! "Mommmmmmyyyyyyyyyy."

      My room door burst open, the back of the door slamming against the wall. I winched. The sound of the door slamming felt like thunder clapping right against my poor ears.

      "Good," Jenna said, placing her hands on her hips, "you're finally awake."

      "Close the curtains," I whined, "hurry, my eyes hurt!"

      Jenna walked over to the curtains, stared at it for a minute before throwing it open all the way. I hissed, diving under the covers to block the sunlight. "Jenna you bitch!"

      "Get out from under the covers, Gio."

      "No. My head hurts. My body hurts. Everything hurts!"

      "Good, you deserve it for being an idiot."

      I peeked at her from under the covers. "Huh? What did I do?"

      She rolled her eyes. "What? You don't remember?"

     "No. Hey, I feel funny."

      "Why am I not surprised."

      I groaned. "Jennaaaaaaaa, close the curtains. Please. It hurts my eyes." And my head felt like it was about to explode.

      She looked thoughtful for a minute before sighing. She turned around and pulled the curtains close. "What's the last thing you remember?"

      I threw the covers off of me and rubbed my aching head. "I don't know...uh...wait...I was at Nick's house."

      Jenna crossed her arms. "And?"

      I frowned. "Aaaaand...um. Hunter was there?"

      She tapped her foot. "And?"

      "Aaaaand..." I blinked, searching my memory. "Um...oh! Aaron! We went to Aaron's club!"

      "Remember anything else?"

      I pouted. "Not really. I must have gotten drunk." That was an understatement.

      Jenna snorted. "Yeah, you got drunk alright. And drugged."

      I gapped at her. "Say wha, say whaaaaaaa?"

      Before I realized what she was about to do, Jenna grabbed my pillow and whacked me with it. "OW!" I glared at her, "what was that for, hoe!"

      She smacked me again. "That's for being stupid!" SMACK! "And that's for dragging Nick in that stupid club with you." SMACK! "And that's for giving me so much trouble!"