Chapter~15~

(Giovannie's POV)

After our parents arrived Nick and Hunter had no choice but to stop fighting.

      Dad gave us a long lecture about not using violence to settle our differences, blah,blah,blah. Mom finally notice her rose bushes and freaked out then fussed over Hunter and Nick's cuts and bruises. They didn't stay for pizza, thank god, but I didn't have much of an appetite after all thats happened so I just dragged myself in my room and buried myself under the covers.

     That's how Jenna found me.

      I heard my door creek open but I remained silent and pretended to sleep. I even faked a snore. I knew who it was and I didn't feel up to talking to Jenna at the moment. I was still pretty pissed at her, that skank.

      "Gio?"

      My snore grew louder.

      "Giovannie, I know you're awake so stop it."

      I felt my bed dip and creak with extra weight in front of me. I knew without having to peak from under the covers that Jenna had settled her butt on my bed. "Hey," she said, shaking me, "Gio."

      I groaned. "Go away, Jenna. I don't want to talk to you, you deciever. You're no twin of mine."

      "Oh stop being dramatic," she said. I could practically hear her eyes rolling. "Gio, let's talk."

      "Don't wanna."

      "Stop avoiding your problems."

      "Shut up, Jenna."

      I felt the weight of the bed shift, indicating that Jenna was now lying next to me on her side. "Gio, come on, come out from under there."

      "Why? So you could trick me again?"

      "How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't done to hurt you? Like I said, you're the type of person who doesn't see what's good for him unless he gets a kick in the butt. Sort of speak."

      "This is all your fault," I mumbled. "You made me more confused."

      "About Hunter? About Nick? You know what I think, Gio?"

      "No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me."

      "Smart ass. Anyway, I think that you're just using Nick as an excuse."

      "For what?"

      "You know for what."

      I pulled the covers off of me to glare at her. "What are you trying to say?"

      "That Nick is nothing but an excuse. You're just using him to come between you and Hunter because you're scared to face the facts. You're in love with him and you have been for a long time."

      "Have not."

     Jenna sighed. "See, this is the stubborn side of you that makes you blind to everything else. Stop being a selfish ass and stop hurting the people that loves you."

      "Hunter doesn't love me," I grumbled, "he doesn't."

      "Oh, so you're an empath all of a sudden?" Jenna quirkd a sarcastic brow at me. "You suddenly know what others are feeling now?"

      I sighed. "I'm not using Nick...well okay I was but not what you think. It was when I thought you were really Hunter's girlfriend and didn't want you to realize that Hunter was the one who...who..."