Chapter 17: The Wedding Plan

Sarah's POV

A month after that so called "acceptance"...

Sobrang bilis ng mga pangyayari. We already got a wedding planner na ni-refer ni Tita Glena, she is from Cebu but one of the best wedding planner here in Manila.

Everyone is so excited! Nung nalaman nga ni Ate Juday, talagang pinuntahan pa ako sa bahay para malaman ang details. Andaming tumatawag sa phone, friends here and there when they heard about it.

But we chose to keep it from the public though may mga blind items na ring lumlabas about it. I know sooner or later, it'll get out of our hands and be known to public.

And I'm praying for a positive response, especially from my beloved fans.

I'm hopeful that they'll be happy whatever and whoever will make me truly happy.

Today, Matt and I will meet up with the wedding planner again in Shang-rila Makati by 11AM

Matt: Shiela (wedding planner), nice to see you again. How are you?

Shiela: Not so good. You two are pressuring me to pull off this wedding which I think most of the people in this country are raving about. This is the" wedding of the century" for Pete sake!

Sarah: Ang OA naman! Haha! (Shiela is also a friend of Matt that's why we're comfortable with her.)

Shiela: Haha! Okay, let's start to work at marami pa akong supplier na kakausapin.

The flowers are okay na, I'll get it shipped directly from Thailand and Japan 'cause they've got the best flowers which Sarah like. But that means, it'll be costly---

Matt: Stop from there! (Matt cut her off.)

You know we're not talking about how will it cost, right? Anything for my wife, okay? (He said as he kissed my forehead.)

Sarah: Yabang naman! (At kinurot ko ito sa may tiyan niya.)

Matt: By the way Shiela, Mia told me she'll take care of the wedding souvenir.

Sarah: Wow! Sobrang nice naman ni Mia.

Matt: Yeah... She has this accessorie business. Siya na daw bahala. They're also excited for me, haha!

Matt is blessed with a happy and easy to get along family. And I'm more than excited to be part of it.

I gave him a hug and a kiss on a cheek.

Matt: What is that for? (He asked while hugging me back.)

Sarah: I'm just happy.

Shiela: I'm sorry to disturb your budding sweetness, but could we continue?

Matt: Oh yeah... I'm sorry Shiela. Where are we?

Shiela: There's no concept yet for the invitation.

Matt: Could we design it like a BIB tag?

Sarah: Or like a concert ticket?