Chapter 23: Tender love and care - Part 1

Sarah's POV

I'm awakened by his hand's gentle caress on my naked behind while my head is resting on his chest.

I feel so different... 

Yung feeling na parang ibang Sarah na ako ngayon...

The feeling of stepping on a different stage of womanhood...

He continue touching me from my lower back to my behind...

I could feel the heat all over my body...

I could feel her mightiness poking my abdomen...

I slowly lifted my head to meet his eyes...

Matt: Good morning Love... (He said while kissing my forehead while wearing his "ngiting wagi".)

Sarah: Parang ang saya-saya mo ah... (Sabay taas ng kilay dito.)

Matt: I will not deny that but we could make this morning happier... (He whispered on my ears with his husky voice)

He slowly lifts himself so that he could be on top of me, using his forearm to support his weight.

He then enclosed the gap between our lips...

Our kiss are about to become passionate when he stopped.

Matt: Ang init ng hininga mo, Love... (He then checked my forehead.)

Oh shoot!

Kaya pala kanina pa sobrang bigat ng ulo ko.

The heat that I'm feeling all over my body is not just because of what he's doing.

I'm heating up with fever.

I tried to sit up but then I felt a searing pain down there. I felt how sore it is...

Sarah: Shit! Aah...

I laid down in an instant to contain the pain and bit my lips to stop the tears that about to flow.

He saw everything that happened and I saw fear and worry starts to surface on his face.