Chapter 16 : The Cute New Guy

Oh My God I have missed you guys so much! Late night update but it's still one nonetheless. I apologize profusely for missing my updating day over the weekend. My only excuse: school. :/

I hope you guys enjoy this one. I'll make it up to you somehow.

Chapter 16 : The Cute New Guy

As I walked down the hallways heading to my first class for the morning the regular morning announcements from the school's intercom began but what I didn't expect to hear was this:

"Can Carrie Monroe please report to the principal's office? I repeat, Carrie Monroe please report to the principal's office as soon as possible. Thank you,"

I held my head down and looked away from the wondering eyes of the student body and wished I could just turn into a ghost as their "hushed" whispers began. My heart because of worry. Why would the principal want to see me? I thought as I made my way dreadfully, to his office.

"Did the bad boy make the good girl do something she shouldn't?" A female's voice asked in teasingly.

"Nah, she's too much of a goody two shoes for that." Another replied in distaste.

"Don't be so sure. Alex Parker can make any girl do what he wants them to."

"I know he can make me do anything he wants me to." A different girl joined making them laugh and mumble words of agreement.

I kept my thoughts to myself and ventured on.

When I got up to secretary Henry and gave her a wavering smile as I spoke in a shaky voice, "Principal Johnson wanted to see me?"

"Ah, yes Carrie-" She took up the land line phone in front of her on the desk and spoke in a hushed tone before snapping it down with a nod. "- you can go in."

"Thanks,"

I pushed open Principal Johnson's office door hesitantly and made my way in after hearing his invite. "Come in!"

I took in the sight of him standing behind his desk in his normal suit and bearded glory but his eyes were snapped elsewhere after acknowledging my presence.

"Thank you for coming so quickly Carrie, see...she's also prompt." He said in a bragging tone looking over at the silhouette of a male's figure that had his back turned towards me.

The person faced me and I was greeted by the sight of a teenage boy around my age. His skin was pale, paler than mine or Principal Johnson and he owned a head of soft looking shiny red hair. I was pretty sure he was Korean, or I was hoping for him to be.

I watched their dramas all the time on my laptop. From Pinocchio, Heirs and so on. I admired their culture and I was completely infatuated with how they spoke. If he wasn't Korean, which 89% of me says he was, he was either Japanese or Chinese but he was definitely no American or anything else for the matter.

His nicely framed face was a sight I admit and his dark eyes roamed over me too. I was taken aback by the friendly smile that over took his lips.

"Carrie Monroe meet Cha Tae Yuong." Mr. Johnson introduced gesturing towards each other.

The boy stuck out his hands towards me, smile still on his face. "Mannaseo bangabseubnida,"

I smiled slightly at him shaking his soft hands and was practically squealing on the inside. Yup, definitely Korean.

I have to make him my friend, I thought crazily. I had an unhealthy obsession with the citizens of Korea and this good looking one was not helping my internally frenzied state.