Epilogue (mature Larry)

[A/N]: Anyone ever notice that I never have a prologue but I always have an epilogue? S'CAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT MUAHAHAHAHA. THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO DEDICATED LIKE 646465 TIMES to whorrypotter BECAUSE IM A LOSER AND I HAVE NO BRAIN. SHE DREW THE FANTASTIC DRAWING IN THE MULTIMEDIA. Guys, if I ever tell you that I'm gonna dedicate a chapter to you cause you made me something and it doesn't happen for like... weeks... and theres been chapters without pictures? PUNCH ME AND BE LIKE YO BITCH GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER and I will gladly fix my issues! Okay... Epilogue... To those who have sent me fanart, it'll carry onto the third book xD

July 19th, 2013 ;)

[Louis' P.O.V]

I tightened my bowtie as I watched Harry stumble around and attempt to pull his own bowtie off. We were standing in one of the upstairs rooms of Dr. Shell's lab, and it was actually much nicer than I figured he could accomplish. I always associated dark and creepy things when it came to Dr. Shell, but all I had seen were bright and cheery decorations. And luckily enough, I'd gotten my cast off in time for the wedding. Gently, I took the boys arm to pull him towards me.

"Love," I chuckled. "You're stuck with the bowtie for now."

"It is too tight!" he protested, gasping for air dramatically.

"Kitten!" I laughed. "Can't you just relax and wait for Niall and Liam to get married?"

"If it is loose," he pouted, poking his bottom lip out and hunching over to slump forward into my arms. "Please? For your Harry?"

I sighed, but pulled back to undo his bowtie so I could tie it looser. My mum slipped into the room, a hand over her eyes, "Are we dressed? Wait, shouldn't both of you be in separate rooms helping Liam and Niall?"

"They're already ready, Mum," I chuckled, patting Harry's chest as I finished tying his bowtie. "How's that, baby?"

"Better," Harry grinned triumphantly.

"Where are they, then?" she crossed her arms.

"In their rooms," I chuckled. "Harry and I just came over here to get ready together. It's alright, I promise, everything is going good. Even the grooms are calm, you're the only one panicking."

"Well Lucca and I somewhat collaborated on the wedding planning," she pursed her lips. "That man is... different."

"He is," I agreed, reaching up in attempts to tame Harry's curls. He'd started standing at his full height recently, and he was certainly a few hairs taller.

Harry smirked down at me, taking my face in his hands as I tried to be productive, "Tiny..."

"Kitten," I playfully scolded. "Let me fix your hair."

"Don't rumple your suits," my mum reminded us. "Do you both know where you're standing?"

"I'm behind Liam, Harry is behind Niall," I sighed, combing my fingers through the younger boy's curls.

"Let me help you," my mother huffed, coming over and standing on her tip toes to pat Harry's hair down.

"I like this," Harry purred happily. "Ouch, m-my ear!"

"Sorry, dear," my mother replied.

"Mum!" I frowned. "I've got it, don't hurt my Kitten."

"Fine, fine," she held up her hands. "I'm going to check on Niall and Liam. The guests are starting to arrive. Chris and Zayn are already here."

"Send them in here, then?" I asked, giving Harry's hair one last pat before kissing his cheek.

"I'm not sure when Liam's family is arriving," she continued. "I just know we've booked the same hotel so that none of us are bothering you... well, I suppose someone could have stayed in Liam and Niall's flat since they're off on their honeymoon after the reception."