Chapter 18 (Mature Niam at the beginning...)

[A/N]: Hallo guys! Do you know who is an utter idiot? Elsie. That's who. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update! School got me. It got me real good. BUT SPEAKING OF GOT. I've got a hybrid story for yah :D Go check out my fiancee @bennymobiles fantastic fic Irresistibly Different! :D It's Nouis and Zarry! Goooooo! :D Awaken my chiddlers!

[Niall's P.O.V]

"So what's on today's agenda aside from this?" I asked breathlessly, wiggling a bit on Liam's lap.

"Mmm," he mumbled resting his head on my shoulder. "I don't know."

I leaned forward slightly, and Liam's hips gave an uncontrolled twitch, which honestly didn't feel very great happening so early. I whined out in protest, "Hold on, hold on! I'm still adjusting here."

"That was entirely your fault," Liam accused. It seemed as if he were trying to ignore the urge to just roll over with me and fuck me into the mattress. But I wanted to be in control this time. And I knew how to get what I wanted from Liam.

"Well it hasn't even been a full twelve hours last since we did this last so I'm already a bit sore," I explained as Liam reached around behind me, feeling his hand lightly brush over where we were connected, and I shuddered and moaned.

"I feel like I can't do anything sitting like this," Liam sighed, attempting to rotate my hips to try and get me to start moving.

"That's the point," l grinned, but Liam narrowed his eyes and thrust up to the best of his ability. He suppressed a groan as my lips parted, my eyes fluttered shut, and a whimper escaped my mouth. "You're supposed to be at my mercy!"

"I refuse to be submissive unless you start moving!" he huffed.

Giving in to Liam's complaining, I lifted himself up and then dropped himself down again. Liam gasped, and his hands automatically came to rest on my hips. Conversation during the beginning of sex was completely normal for us, whether it was words of adoration or banter. Once things got going, however, there really wasn't much talking. Just a lot of pleased sounds. Liam was a gasper during sex. He could run about four miles and not get winded, but if he was pinning me down and thrusting into me he sounded like he couldn't catch his breath. He always told me that I whined a lot, which I didn't see at all. I felt as if he were teasing me because I was part dog.

"Niall," Liam groaned out as I ground down at a particularly nice angle.

I nodded my head and bit my lip, reaching between Liam and I so I could tug at my cock, "Tell me if my tail get's in the way of where you want your hands, alright?"

Before Liam could respond, his phone began buzzing on the side table. He panted out, "Just gonna ignore it."

A devious plot formed in my mind, "No... answer it..."

"No way."

"Answer it."

"Niall!" Liam laughed, stilling both of our motions. "We're kind of in the middle of something, do you want to stop?"

"I never said anything about stopping," I stretched out to the best of my ability, biting my lip as Liam's cock dragged at a new angle inside of me. My fingers closed around the phone, and Liam instantly tried to wrestle it away from me.

"Oh no, you don't!" Liam protested, and my thumb pressed the answer button.

Liam knocked the phone from my hand, and I quickly tried to inform him that I'd already answered the call, "But Li, I -"

Liam only gasped out and grabbed me, rolling us over so that he was again on top, "Sorry, Nialler, but I kind of need this-"

Liam began thrusting at a faster pace, and I cried out in pleasure, all possible ideas for a sassy reply leaving my mind. My hands grabbed frantically at Liam's muscled back, and when I couldn't find purchase, I settled for grabbing at the bit of hair Liam had on his once shaved head. I enjoyed that his hair was growing back. It gave me more than just his dick to pull on. Using his hair, I tugged his head closer so that I could attach my lips to his neck. I could already feel my climax approaching, but since I couldn't be in charge I at least wanted to make him come first. Liam grunted as I sucked a purple mark to the left of where his pulse was and soothed it over with my tongue. Turning my head to the side, I whispered into Liam's ear what I felt the overwhelming need to say, "I love you."