Chapter 7

[A/N]: Back to school tomorrow :( Daaaang iiiiit. I've been out for like... 6 days because of snow xD Hopefully I didn't have any homework, cause I didn't do it. I also feel... unloved O.O. But not by you guys! Just in general... Ahhh well. Time to write this chapter.

[Liam's P.O.V]

It wasn't my alarm that woke me up, but the sound of Louis calling my name. I sat up in a panic, looking at the clock to find that it was nearly 8:30AM. Niall was still passed out, and we were both still completely undressed. I then remembered that the night before Niall and I had engaged in a strip race, at which Niall had unfortunately won after he cheated by pushing me against a wall and kissing me senseless as a distraction, and after I gave Niall his...reward... we got a bit carried away. We'd both fallen asleep almost immediately after we cleaned ourselves up, and I'd obviously forgot to set an alarm.

I leaped from the bed, calling out, "Be there in a sec, Lou!"

I sloppily threw on some sweats and a t-shirt, not really bothering to match, and hurried into the living room. Harry and Louis were seated on the couch with Harry holding Lucy close as he snuggled against Louis' side sleepily. Louis raised his eyebrows at my disheveled state and grinned, "Long night?"

"Maybe," I mumbled, feeling a blush rise to my cheeks.

Louis kissed Harry's temple and untangled himself from the boy to stand, "Harry and Lucy both had their breakfast this morning. Harry, it appears, is a bit tired... so he'll probably fall asleep soon."

Harry's face became pouting, "No... Harry just wants t-to go with... with you."

"But I want you to write me more sentences," Louis poked out his bottom lip, somehow knowing that the younger boy would do anything he wanted.

"Oh," Harry seemed surprised. "Okay... b-but... tomorrow? Harry can come with you tomorrow?"

I couldn't help but feel pride every time Harry spoke directly to Louis and didn't constantly use Louis' name. I felt as if he had finally mastered the word 'you'. Louis walked back over to the younger boy and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, "We'll see. I'll talk to Zayn about it, yeah?"

Harry's face crumpled, "Harry is sleepy and he j-just wants his Louis."

Louis sat back down next to the younger boy, opening his arms for him. Harry cuddled into them, giving a sad huff. Louis pressed his nose against Harry's hair and chuckled, "Baby Kitten if you stay here you can sleep. Liam could probably watch Lucy for you, and he wouldn't let Niall bother her."

"Niall is still sleeping as well, so if you wanna sleep, you better try and sleep now," I laughed.

Harry kissed Louis' neck and sighed, "Alright..."

"Better?" Louis asked gently, reaching to stroke the kitten Harry had cradled in his arms.

Harry nodded his head, "Louis will be back at his normal time?"

"I'll call if I'm going to be late," he assured the younger boy.

"Well if you don't leave now, you're going to be late to work," I informed him, taking him by the elbow and trying to tug him up from the couch.

"See you after work, Harry, I love you!" Louis called as I ushered him from the door.

"Harry loves his Louis, too!" Harry called back quickly, twisting on the couch to watch as I forced Louis out the flat door and closed it behind him. Harry then offered the tiny black kitten to me. "Liam w-will you watch Lucy while Harry sleeps?"

"Sure," I replied, walking over to take the fluff ball from Harry. The kitten gave a tiny surprise mewl, but allowed me to settle down in the recliner with her. "I'll just be here reading if you need something."