Chapter 22

[A/N]: Tomorrow is my last day off D: Awww college cannot come sooner, I'm ready for it now! Either that or time can just stop right now, that'd be cool. OH! AND IN THE MULTIMEDIA IS A PIC OF CHRIS UPON REQUEST!

[Liam's P.O.V]

Pranking someone who just got out of surgery wasn't nice, it wasn't nice at all. But Chris and Zayn stood panting in the doorway insisting to Louis and I that Harry and Niall had been taken by Ella. Yet, even though I wanted to believe they were joking, I couldn't push down the sick feeling rising up in my throat.

"B-both of them? I croaked out. "They're gone? Niall?"

"You're lying," Louis shook his head, patting the sheets around him frantically as if the curly headed boy were still cuddled there with him. "Harry was just right here... he's still in the hospital somewhere, where'd he go? He and Niall, where are they?"

"Louis," Zayn strode over, staring straight at the lad as he sincerely spoke. "Ella has them. She took Harry and Niall."

"No," he shook his head with a hiss, but it was growing obvious that fear was threatening to smother him. "Where's Harry, where's my Kitten? This isn't funny."

"Liam believes me," Zayn pointed to me.

I instantly stood up from the couch, wanting more details before I allowed myself to panic. If they really had been taken, then I'd let myself worry, "W-where is she taking them? Is she bringing them back?"

"Stop!" Louis snapped at us. "She doesn't have them!"

"Louis," Chris said softly, and Louis glared at him. "I saw Harry go talk to her. As well as Niall. And then we went outside a few moments later and Niall was being forced into a car and that car was speeding off. Ella... wasn't driving, though."

Louis made a strangled sound. My heart faltered, and I whispered out hoarsely, tears springing to my eyes. "Please... just say that you're joking..."

"Liam. She's got them," Zayn sighed, and I moaned, an empty feeling creeping into my chest. "And I don't think she plans on bringing him back. I'm sorry, I know you two don't want to hear it but I'm trying to make you understand so that we can go get them back ourselves."

Louis was instantly kicking off the sheet that covered his lower half, trying desperately to peel the tape off of his I.V with the fingers that stuck pathetically out of his cast, "I-I have to get to him, my Kitten he-"

"Louis, no!" Chris gasped, trying to stop Louis from injuring himself without accidentally hurting the boy as well. Zayn pressed the call button on the wall to get a nurse to come in.

"M-maybe they'll come back?" I offered hoarsely.

"Ella wanted Harry to live with her!" Louis wailed, trying to push Chris and Zayn away. "S-she warned me she was going to take him, she always told me she was going to!"

"What the hell, Louis, why didn't you tell someone?" Zayn gasped.

A nurse entered the room before Louis could respond, "Can I help you boys?"

"Do you have something to give him to make him relax?" Zayn asked, and Louis shook his head.

"No! Let me up! I'm not taking anything, I have to find Harry-" Louis croaked, finally breaking down and slumping against Zayn, a sob escaping him. "S-she told me she'd make him live with her, and I said that there was no way he wanted to live with her because she was annoying. She said I'd pay... I guess she meant she'd make me pay by taking away the one person who m-means everything to me."

The nurse shook her head in confusion, figuring she didn't have the type of medicine that Louis needed, and walked from the room. I, however, was still confused at what Louis was gurgling into Zayn's chest, "What do you mean she told you you'd pay? When did she tell you that? That's a threat Louis, you-"