Chapter 10:

Mogul

"Ugh, you stink Mogul." I hear Morgz say as the covers were snatched from off of my body.

"Leave me alone." I grumbled burying my face into my pillow.

"Ugh, b.o mixed with alcohol and weed, disgusting." I heard Nee's voice this time.

"Mogul get the hell up!" Morg said pulling my arm. "You can't stay in this funk forever."

"Yes, I can. She's gone, she's really gone. She left me." I said into the pillow.

"We know, but welp." Nee said.

"Shut up Nicole you are not helping." Morg said.

"Ugh, fine. Come on Mogul." Nee said helping Morgz try to pull me up. "Get your ass the fuck up!" Nee snaps once I was in sitting position on my bed. "And take a damn shower. A long ass shower, you stink."

"She's gone." I mumbled again.

Nee rolled her eyes. "You know, you've been missing out on weeks worth of money all because you wanna be laid up crying like a-"

"I wasn't fuckin crying." I snapped.

"Sure." Nee said rolling her eyes. "Like I was saying, you are gonna either lay back down and rot or get ya ass up, link with ya boys, and make some fuckin money. Now where's the Yung Mogul we know? Because this stinky ass nigga ain't him."

I glared at her because she was right.

"Shut the fuck up you ain't grown."

"Obviously my job here is done and we are out." Nee said grabbing Morgz pulling her out my room with her.

She's gone. I kept saying inside my head as I turned the shower on.

It's been a few weeks since Asia left. I continued to ignore the fact that she was gone. I continued thinking she would come back. Eventually I began trying to call and get in touch with her in any and every way I could think of with no luck. It had finally hit me that she was really gone, and when it hit me, it hit me hard.

I spent weeks staying to myself. Smoking and drinking became a daily thing for me. Didn't even wanna make money, I didn't wanna do nothing.

Now tho, now it has to be back to the regulars. I got money to make and a sister to continue to spoil.

That's all I need.

I sighed placing my head under the water. I guess it's true, you don't realize what you have until it's gone....

"Back to the money." I spoke out loud to myself.

Few Months Later.

"Nigga no I wanna make this drop tonight then take my ass back home." I said as Shawn asks me and Q were we coming out tonight with him.

"Yall niggas lame now." Shawn said flagging us off. "His hype ass finally got my sister and your no good ass finally lost yo chick."

"Fuck you nigga." I said as I dug in my pockets for my lighter.

"Whatever. I gotta go pick up my bad ass kids, but meet at the spot tonight." He said dapping us both up before leaving.

"Yall the only fuckin niggas I know that buy a bunch of food and junk before doing a drop." Shawn said handing us the keys to the suv that was just loaded up.

"Niggas gotta eat." I said.

"A'ight lets go. I wanna get this shit done and over with so I can get home to Nee's crazy ass. She so annoyed with how busy I've been lately." Q said.