Chapter 3:

Asia in MM.

*********

Asia

"Who is that Asia?" My mom asks as I walk downstairs with my bag since I was gonna be spending the night at Mogul's.

My mom's behind was peeking out the living room window most likely trying to see who was in the car that was pulling up out front.

"A friend." I answer her with a smile while she gives me a look.

"A friend, huh?" She asks standing in front of the door blocking my exit placing her hand on her hip.

"Yes. A friend." I said laughing.

"Mhmm, I ain't dumb. You've been going out damn near everyday sometimes not coming home at night. I wanna meet this so called friend and soon."

"Okay mom." I said.

She was making me sound like a little girl. Yes, I'm 20 and still living at home. It's cheaper while I save up and figure out I want to do career wise for my future.

"Okay," She said moving out the way.

"Love you. Wear condoms!" She said.

Lawd. "I love you too mom."

"Oh he's cute." She said as Mogul got out of the car as I came outside the house.

"Bye mom."

"Bye girl." She said shutting the door, but I'm sure she continued watching from the window.

"What's up A?" Mogul asks smirking down at me.

"Hey," I said blushing hugging him before getting in the car as he held the door open.

He kissed me once he got into the car sliding his tongue into my mouth. I love kissing him.

"I don't know who's more addicted, you or me." He said as he pulled off placing a hand on my thigh.

"I think it's about the same."

Over the past couple of weeks we've been on a couple of dates, I finally met Morgan and Q formally that is, and we've just been simply kicking it all the time.

"We gotta stop by the store because Morgz want some bullshit." Mogul said.

"Ya mouth is horrible."

He shrugged picking up his ringing phone. "Here her ass go calling now."

"I didn't forget Morgz." He said putting the phone on speaker then into his lap.

"Okay, just checking because you're good at forgetting."

"Whatever." He said back.

"Did you get Asia already? Tell her that she's on dessert duty tonight annnddd don't forget she promised to take me shopping with her."

I laughed. "I got you on both things."

"Oh heyyyy girl!" She said all loud. "Okay good because I need your fashion advice because Mogul be trying to make me wear baggy ugly clothes."

Mogul sucked his teeth, "You wanna talk shit, huh? Well who's gonna pay for all these new clothes you plan on buying?"

"You!" She said.

"Yeah we'll see."

"Asia I'ma talk to you later, alone since he wants to be in our business." She said making me laugh.

"You are and always will be my business." Mogul said.

"Bye Mogul, love you!" She said loudly making me laugh at her overly dramatic ass.