Chapter 8:

Mogul

"Where's mine?" Morgz asks as she comes through the front door with Nee.

"Right there." I nodded towards the other end of the coffee table where I had her and Nee's subs sitting.

"You better had got me one too." Nee said taking hers.

"Shut yo ass up." I said to her about to snatch my sandwich back, but she pulled it away. "Smartass, have me call Q over here."

"I don't care. I'm not thinking about him, did you forget I have a boyfriend?"

"The one who's a pussy? Yeah, I know."

"Shut up." She said rolling her eyes.

"Where's Asia?" Nee asks.

"Visiting her grandma. All the way on the other side of the fuckin world."

"He's dramatic. She's not that far and she's only gonna be gone the weekend." Morgz said taking a bite of my sub.

"Man Morgz come on now you always do this shit. I got you one for ya self right there." I pointed to the still wrapped up sub she now had in her hand.

"Well why didn't you get me fries too?" She asks opening up my container that had my half eaten bacon cheese fries in it.

"I thought yall weren't gonna be here yet and they would have been soggy if you took long and you wouldn't have even ate it."

"True." She said putting fries in her mouth.

"We gotta call boo Asia tonight. Hopefully she leave the big dummy alone." Nee said looking at her phone.

"Yo you stay talking shit. Asia ain't going no fuckin where so I'ma need you and everybody the fuck else to get the fuck over it."

"She's not going anywhere." Nee called herself mocking me. "That is so annoying hearing him say that repeatedly." Nee said scuffed getting up going into the kitchen.

"Morg you getting something to drink?" Nee called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, get me a water and a soda out the fridge." Morgan said as she continued to sit next to me eating my fries.

"A'ight, come on!" Nee loud ass called.

"Wait, I need another bite." Morgz said coming back taking another huge bite of my sandwich and a couple more fries.

I shook my head. That's a damn shame.

Asia

I sat on the patio with my grandma since she wanted to talk to me. I know this couldn't be no good kind of talk.

"So you still working with them ghetto girls?" My grandma asks.

I had to refrain from rolling my eyes because I'm sure my mom ran and told her back when that situation happened.

It was awhile back when that happened. The next day I had to work I planned on quitting because I didn't need those type of bitches in my life, but when I got there about to talk to my boss she told me they had already been fired and asked me to stay.

She somehow got information on them and how they weren't good for the company anymore. I wonder how that happened. Anyways it's now just me and one other girl now, how I'd rather it be.

"No, they don't work there anymore." I answered my grandma.

"I heard about that no good boy you got, so you're back with him again, huh?" She asks.

"Grandma." I said sighing.

I didn't want to go there, with anyone. I've had this conversation with multiple people one too many times before.

"Mmm." She shook her head taking a sip of her orange juice. "That boy must have a magic penis and a mouth on him."

I gasped. "Grandma!"

"What? I know all about it girl. They say the one that gets the kat the wettest is the least good for you."

I palmed my face.

Oh lawd.

"I missed you." Morgan said hugging me for the twentieth time.

I don't know who is more dramatic of me being away for a couple days her or Mogul.

I'ma say Mogul. He continuously made it clear that he was going to die from Asia withdrawal. As he said, I don't even have ya scent on my bed anymore. I can't play in ya curls and rub on ya ass while cuddling or fall asleep in ya pussy.

His ass is just straight crazy.

As soon as I got home from my grandma's of course the first place I went was to see Morgan and Mogul.

Morgan came with me back to my mom's since I needed to go unpack and Mogul is doing whatever the fuck him, Q, and Shawn do.

"Nee's birthday is in a few months you gotta help us find the perfect outfits." Morgan says as we walk into my house.

"You know I got yall." I said heading upstairs with her behind me.

"You're going somewhere?" Morgan asks as we enter my mom's room and she was packing up her room.

"Yeah, I'm moving for my job." My mom answers her.

"Asia you're going?" Morgan asks me.

"I want her to, but she refuses to leave Mogul." My mom answers before I did.

"Mmm." Morgan said.

"I'm not leaving. That's why I didn't mention it." I said.

"I mean I'd be coo if you left. I love Mogul and I love you, but I don't love that he hurts you. I'ma have my brothers back regardless, but if you wanted to leave I don't blame you. As long as you kept in touch with me." She said.

I nodded.

"Mogul are you about to go to sleep?" I ask him.

"Nah." He said yawning again.

We were just laid out on his bed cuddled up watching a marathon of some crime show he likes so he's making me watch it and surprisingly I like it.

"You always fall asleep when we suppose to be watching something." I said kissing his lips.

"Because you're comfortable." He said leaning his face into my neck kissing softly while rubbing on my butt.

"Asia," Morgan said bursting into the room plopping down on to the bed with the phone to her ear most likely talking to Nee. "Where is your mom moving again? Yall should move to New York so I can come shop with you all the time. Nee went there for her prom dress and it was so perfect."

"Hold the fuck up, what?" Mogul asks sitting up a little. "You ain't going no mothafuckin where."

"Oh, I thought he knew. Okay, that's my cue." Morgan said getting up leaving the room

Really?

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't say I was. My mom is."

"Like I said you ain't going no fuckin where."

"You don't tell me what the fuck to do just like I can't tell your hoe ass what to do." I snap.

"You heard what the fuck I said."

I did a deep sigh. "I really be wanting to punch you in ya shit so bad and that's not even like me."

"You slap me all the time. That's like you."

"Yet you continue to do the same shit."

"You ain't going no fuckin where." He said again turning around away from me.