Chapter 9:

Asia

"Stop Mogul. I'm sore." I said as he placed his hand down there.

"You weak." He said chuckling.

"Yeah right nigga. I just kept up with two rounds with your ass." I said as I climbed over on to his lap straddling him.

"You did okay, but you still be running." He said licking my neck before softly sucking.

"Shut up." I said kissing him then using his chest to sit up.

I lifted off his erection grabbing it putting it at my entrance then slowly sliding down on to him.

.....

"Morgan you already got your outfit for the party now we just gotta find Nee's." I said drinking my smoothie as we walked through the mall deciding what store we wanted to go to next.

"Yes, I gotta be cute you know bitches is 18 and legal now, right? Oh okay." Nee's hype ass said.

"Legal for what? Q?" Morgan asks.

"Bitch boo. I have a boyfriend."

Morgan turned up her face making me laugh. "You is ya brothers twin lowkey." I said.

"And they both get on my damn nerves." Nee said rolling her eyes as she pointed to a store she wanted to go into.

"Oh girl please," Morgan said flagging her off. "You love us."

"Uh, a lil bit."

"You really can't stand her boyfriend, huh?" I ask laughing as Morgan watched Nee and Devin talk with a stank face.

We are at Nee's 18th birthday and it's pretty live. Parties aren't usually my scene. I'm just here to chill and celebrate with my little sisters of course.

"No, I want her with Q and I don't care." Morgan said.

Morgan was looking at Nee's bracelet, but my attention was focused on something else.

Mogul's dumbass and his hoes.

He was on the other side of the dance floor while two girls danced on him and one was basically kissing on his neck.

"I'm fucking sick of this shit." I said getting up heading to the other side of the dance floor.

I pushed the hoes out the way before snapping at Mogul, "You're a fuckin dickhead why you letting these bitches dance on you and kiss on ya neck like I'm not right here!" I said slapping the shit outta him.

"Asia chill," He said grabbing my waist pulling me into him.

He does this right before whispering his no good bullshit in my ear and I usually fall for it, but no, not this time.

This time that won't be enough.

I pushed him away from me and walked away. I tried my hardest not to cry as I was leaving the club, but I couldn't control the tears that fell from my eyes.

I bumped into Q on the way out of the club.

"What's wrong sis?" He asks.

"The usual. I'm going home."

"How you gonna get there, you came here with Mogul, right?" He asks.

"Fuck. I'll just call and wait for a cab I guess." I say pulling out my phone.

"Nah, here. Drive my car." Q said telling me he'd ride home with Mogul before giving me his car keys.

I said thank you to him before leaving.