Chapter 2:

Mogul in MM.

*********

Asia

It's been a couple days since my night with Mogul and he has yet to call. So I thought I would just take things into my own hands for once and go see him since he left his ID in my car.

I didn't know why I was doing this or even believe I was doing this, but I was doing this.

I knocked waiting to see if somebody would answer. I had to be to work soon so I didn't plan on waiting long.

"Looking for Mogul? He's not here." I heard a soft female voice say from behind me.

I turn and see a younger girl that had some of the same features as Mogul walking up the porch steps with a bag and keys.

"Oh you're his sister Morgan?"

"Yeah. You know that how?"

"He mentioned you."

"He mentioned me?" She asks seeming surprised.

"Yeah."

"Hmm," She said nodding.

"Well just tell him Asia came to return his ID." I said handing it to her.

"Sure." She said taking it watching me walk off.

Mogul

"Did you at least have the decency to get the damn girl's name and number?" Q asks me.

"Yes dickhead. Her name is Asia and yo the craziest thing is I dropped my fuckin phone in the toilet that next morning and that shit is done for so now I don't have her fuckin number anymore. I went and got a new phone and kept my same number, but all my contacts are gone. I gotta find her though that was the best pussy I ever had. Shit, I think I might even actually like her."

"I don't see any good coming from this." Q said shaking his head while he rolled a blunt.

"Why the fuck not?" I ask.

"Because you ain't shit. A hoe just blatantly told you she wanted to suck ya dick and you would have said yeah if I wasn't in the car with you."

"Man whatever." I said lighting my own blunt.

"Mogul some girl came here for you." Morgan said coming outside on to the porch.

"Oh okay." I said not really caring.

"Yeah. She brought your ID back. She was pretty, seemed different than your usual type, hoe. Wasn't half naked either. Her name was Asia."

"Uh huh- wait, what? Asia? Light skin, curly hair?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Shit. You didn't get her number?"

"No, I thought you wouldn't care like any of the other girls that use to come here looking for you." She said shrugging.

"Damn, I need her number."

"You do? You actually like her?"

I shrugged, "I might."

"Mmm." She said about to walk away back inside.

"What's that mean?" I ask her.

"I'm all for you settling down with one female, but you're not ready for a girlfriend."

"Why the fuck does everybody keep saying that?" I ask bringing my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Because it's true! All you know is hoes and if that's what you're gonna be on leave the poor girl alone." She said before walking off into the house.

Me and Q were out collecting money from the corner boys. We stopped at some gas station for blunts and junk food.

"Yo drop me to get my car after this I got a broad that's down hitting my line." Q said.

"She got a friend?"

"Why? I thought you were about to try this girlfriend shit out."

"Yeah, if I can find shawty."

"Well today might be ya lucky day." He said pointing.

I look and sure enough there was Asia putting a bunch of snacks on to the counter.

I walked up behind her handing the man a twenty telling him to keep the change as she dug through her wallet.

She looked back rolling her eyes with a grin when she noticed it was me.

"Oh mister drug man himself." She said grabbing her bag walking out the store with me in toe.

"Says who?" I ask with a chuckle.

She pointed when one of my boys passed dapping me up placing money into my hand.

"That." She pointed. "So what are you a corner boy?"

"Funny. That's chump change. Got bigger shit out here for me."

"Mhmm right." She said nodding.

"I like my hoodie on you." I said pulling on the string.

"Yeah you left it in my car and never called so I was like hey it's mine now."

"About that I'ma need ya number again." I said holding my phone out to her.

"I hope you actually use it this time." She said taking the phone.

"I plan on it." I said walking her to her car. "I actually wanna take you out somewhere soon."

"Like a date?" She asks.

"I guess we can call it that."

"I don't take you as a date type of guy."

"I'm not, but I take you as the date type of girl and with you I'm willing to do whatever. So what do you say? Lets try this date shit then see where things go. Then eventually you, me, and Morgz can do something together so yall can get to know each other."

"Something in the back of my mind is telling me not to go there with you, but it's just something about you that makes me want to go there even if I'm taking a risk." She sighed with a smile.

"So...." I said motioning my hand for her to continue.

"So yes, yes I will go on a date with you."

"Coo. So can I get a hug, a kiss, grab a little ass something?" I ask her making her laugh.

"You play too much." She said hugging me giggling as I play munched on her neck before kissing there.

Once she pulled away I quickly caught her lips with mine sliding my tongue into her mouth while cupping her ass.

She moaned into my mouth running one of her hands up my neck pulling my head down more into her.

"Just go ahead and be my girl already. I know you're perfect for me." I said once our lips separated.

She laughed softly smacking my chest. "See ya Mogul." She said kissing my lips one last time.

"See ya Asia."