Chapter 7:

Asia

I grabbed my bag walking out of work. I was finally off and couldn't wait to get into my bed, well Mogul's bed.

As I was walking out I spotted Mogul, good because I would have been pissed if he was late.

I didn't like something else I seen tho ...

The ghetto bitch I work with was looking at Mogul as she walked past and he was looking right back.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I snap pushing his chest.

"At your ass." He said.

"Why the fuck that bitch looking at you?" I ask.

"I don't fuckin know."

"Yeah whatever." I pushed him out the way getting in the car.

"You like trash bitches I swear." I said once he got in on the drivers side.

"You ain't trash." He said trying to kiss on me.

"Obviously. Fuckin move." I snap pushing his face away.

"You're so annoying." I said pouting in my seat.

Mogul had me going place to place with him the past couple of hours knowing I just wanted to go shower, and get into bed.

"Aight we can go get ya donuts now and go home so you can stop being a big ass baby." Mogul said.

"Finally." I said taking my seat belt off ready to get out.

"Give me a kiss first."

"Mogul don't start your shit." I said flagging him off getting out after he parks.

"You gonna quit playing with me." He said getting out following me inside the donut shop.

"Hey Asia." Somebody says while I stood in line. It was the ghetto girl I work with it.

She smiles looking at Mogul quick then back to me, but Mogul was busy talking on the phone with somebody while one arm rested snug around my waist holding me close to him.

"'Sup." I said keeping it brief. This bitch knows I don't fool with none of their ghetto asses outside of work.

"Hey Jenn." I said to a coworker that I actually some what liked. She's quiet and is all about coming to make her money and just simple that, which I respect. Why she is with this girl tho, I don't know.

"Hey," She said looking between me, ghetto, then Mogul.

What the fuck is everybody's problem today? First bitches whispering at work, now this. I don't pay any of their asses any mind usually, but maybe I should have.

After ordering a dozen glazed donuts I went to sit in Mogul's lap while we waited for our order since we wanted them fresh.

"Fuck are you doing?" Mogul asks chuckling as I was messing with his fingers as they rested in my lap.

"I don't know." I said shrugging.

When our order was called I stood up to go get it, but of course Mogul had to slap my ass before I got far.

I turned around glaring at him and he smirked in return.

"Her nigga got a big dick tho so I see why she's okay with him not giving her money and letting her to continue to work. I looked at the bitch like she was stupid when she said that. Only if I would have actually been able test drive it the other way." I heard ghetto say to Jenn, who looked extremely uncomfortable with her choice of conversation.