[10]

A/N:

Hi :) to make up for the long wait are like 3 chapters in quick succession so...ENJOY I'M OFF TO ANOTHER HIATUS...jk

Dedicated to @dinounicornrainbow bcause she's amazing (ILY TOO THANKS)

OH and I know the title says rejected by the alpha but we'll get to the love story part VERY soon (I'm sorry!) and yeah yeah i know that's the main part not her powers but ELEMENTALS ARE FREAKIN COOL OKAY

(Spoiler: Alpha is NOT using Mia because of her powers he is actually crushing on her...duh. Just thought I'd let you know.)

On another note, I was kinda thinking of changing the story's name y'know cause this is like the most cliche title ever. Any ideas?

Vote and comment thanks for passing 2k reads! That's amazing :)

~S

Out of mere boredom waiting for the pack meeting to start I had started to play with the children in the pack, opting to sit with them in the colorful area strewn with toys that had been sectioned out for them in the hall.

Within a few minutes my hair had been plaited into a surprisingly neat braid by one of the older girls, while Nina, Jamie and Hayley watched, commenting and occasionally snapping photos.

"Ooh you look pretty," the girl giggled as she let go of me and spun me around. I wiggled my eyebrows at her, "Really now?" I laughed.

"Yeah," she nodded earnestly. I got a glimpse of myself on a shiny black surface nearby. The braid was long, but looked adorable, actually. The girl looked over me for a second, and then suddenly her eyes lit up and she clapped her hands in delight. "I know what will you make you look even more pretty," she exclaimed, her joy being so infectious that I had to play along.

"What?" I asked her curiously, raising my eyebrows in amusement.

"We'll dress you up like Rapunzel from Tangled!" she cried, and immediately called two other girls and they ran outside to pick flowers.

Inwardly groaning, I turned to wait, blowing the flyaway strands that had fallen out of the intricate braid and were framing my face at the moment.

If I'm Rapunzel I want Flynn. Like no offense to Aladdin or whatever but Flynn was..hot damn.

Within seconds, the girls had returned, tiny arms clutching little daisies and small pink flowers, and they set to work. Many of the werewolves had by now turned their chairs and were now fondly watching the little hairdressers at work on my hair, placing tiny pale blue blossoms between the dark locks. I gave a small, embarrassed grin to the spectators.

When they were done, I finally stood up and stretched my legs, receiving some wolf whistles from the crowd. I turned to the little girls, who were looking very pleased with themselves. "How do I look?" I asked, a small smile on my lips.

"You look beautiful," nodded the girl who had braided my hair, her little face serious.

"Like a princess," Brooke commented sweetly.

"Like a True Luna!" called out a little boy from the back.

I froze. A hushed silence had fallen over the pack. "Aww thank you sweetie, but I'm not a Luna," I said nervously. "How about you guys play here, and I go show my friends what a wonderful job you've done, yeah?"

The kids pouted but nodded, and I slowly backed away, back to where Nina, Hayley and Jamie were currently sitting with Jason, deeply engaged in conversation.