8. Bathroom Catastrophe

2 Weeks Later-

I puked into the toilet for the fourth time in the last ten minutes. I laid down on the cool tile floor, no energy left. I passed out on the bathroom.

*******

Daryl's P.O.V.

A panicked looking Carol ran down the stairs towards me.

"It's Tessa," she said breathlessly before leading me upstairs to the bathroom.

"Go get Hershel," I ordered Carol. She ran and came back a few minutes later with Hershel.

"Carry her into the bedroom and place her on the bed." I did what he said. Hershel took her pulse and felt her head.

"She doesn't have a fever. Carol, can I speak to you in private?" he said, walking into the hallway. I followed him, making sure I wasn't going to miss anything if it concerns Tessa. Hershel looked at me and sighed.

"I don't mean to get into your private life, but have you had sex with Tessa?" My mouth dropped slightly open before I nodded.

"Well, I think she's pregnant. We won't know for sure until she wakes up and takes a test." I sat down in a chair and put my head in my hands for a minute. Hershel and Carol walked back downstairs and I walked over to Tessa. She opened her eyes as I laid down beside her.

"Daryl." I put my arm around her.

"I don't feel so good," she said before falling back asleep.

*******

Tessa's P.O.V.

Carol handed me the box. I pulled out the stick and did what I had to. Carol and I waited a few minutes until the test was ready. I picked it up and smiled. It was pink which was negative. At least that's what my sister had said a long time ago.

"It's negative," I said happily and showed it to Carol. Her face turned into a frown.

"Tessa, pink means positive."

***********

I slowly crept down the stairs to the living room. The only person up was Dale. He saw me and smiled.

"So I hear your going to become a mommy," he said and I nodded. Dale patted the spot beside him and I sat down.

"So what's troubling you?" I sighed.

"I don't want the baby, but-"

"Daryl wants to keep it," he finished for me. I nodded.

"What should I do?"

"I can't tell you what to do. But If you want my opinion, I think you should keep it. You and Daryl created something beautiful." I thanked him and walked back to my room. Daryl was sprawled out on the bed, sound asleep. I slid into bed beside him and fell asleep.

**********

Daryl's P.O.V.

I woke up with a jolt after someone pushed me into the floor.

"What the hell was that for?" I spat at a giggling Tessa who just shrugged her shoulders in reply.

"You're such a little kid." I pulled her on top of me. She giggled again. Her stomach growled and I knew she was hungry.

"C'mon. You need breakfast," I said, helping her up. We walking into the kitchen when an angry Rick came towards us.

"Why didn't you tell us you were pregnant?" Tessa narrowed her eyes.

"I just found out myself. I was going to tell you but I guess I didn't get to." Anger was in her voice. Rick's face softened and he sat down. Tessa and I got a late of food and joined the rest of the group. We ate and made small talk. When we were finished, Tessa and I headed upstairs.