5. Glenn's Red Face

***So there is some sexual content in this as well so just to warn you. (I don't own The walking Dead characters, just my character, Tessa.)***

~1 Month Later~

It was getting colder and winter was approaching. I've found myself in Daryl's arms lately, I think from the morning cold. LIke right now.. Daryl had his arms around me, making me feel safe and warm. he wasn't awake though so I don't think he would have done this if he was. I snuggled closer to Daryl who tightened his grip around me. It was an hour before he actually woke up and when he did, he didn't take his arms away until we heard voices outside and saw Glenn and Lori talking.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"Nothing," Glenn said, shoving a folded piece of paper away in his pocket. I walked towards the house where Carol was doing laundry. I sat down and started helping her.

"You and Daryl together yet?" she asked me quietly. I shook my head.

"It's obvious that you guys like each other. Just get on with it. You don't know if you have tomorrow." I looked at Carol. Maybed she had a point.

"Okay," I said, walking outside. What I was planning to do was risky and I might get rejected but oh well. I walked up to Glenn.

"Are you going on a run anytime soon?"

"Yeah, today actually. What do you need?" I whispered it into his ear. His face turned red but he nodded. I thanked him and walked away.

---------------

Glenn gave me the things I needed earlier so now all I was waiting for was Daryl. He crawled in and laid beside me. It was now or never, I guess. I kissed him roughly, sending sparks between him and I. He started kissing back, running his hand through my hair. I climbed on top of him and unbuttoned his shirt. I went to pull it off but Daryl stopped me.

"We don't have protection." I smiled at him evilly and retrieved the box of condoms that I had asked Glenn for.

"You were plannin' this weren't ya?" I nodded and continued to undress him. He took off my shirt then my jeans. We were only in our underwear now.

"Are ye sure you want to this?" Daryl asked me.

"I've wanted it since I met you." With no more words, Daryl took the lead.

--------------

We walked to where the group was, glancing at each other. It wasn't that awkward sex where the day after it, they won't speak to each other. No, this wasn't even sex. It was more along the lines of made love. I think Daryl felt the same way but I don't know. He wouldn't talk about what we did last night.

When we sat down, shot me a knowing look. So did Carol. I grinned at them both, then went to get food for Daryl and I. He smiled at me when I gave it to him. The smile caught the attention fo Dale who then gave a knowing look like Glenn and Carol. Guess Daryl and I are pretty obvious. I quickly ate and headed towards the woods with Daryl behind me. We continued further into the forest until we were in the middle.

"This doesn't change anything, does it?" I asked him.

"What do ye mean?"

"It was just sex, right?" Daryl looked towards the ground.

"Do you want it to be more?" he asked me quietly. I nodded and he took a step towards me. He then leaned down and softly kissed me. We headed back to camp to find the group eating. Andrea shot me a glare but I ignored her. She needs to get over herself. I grabbed a plate and sat down beside Daryl. Andrea was still glaring at me. I leaned over and whispered to Daryl.

"What crawled up her ass and died?" He smiled at me and continued eating. I finished eating and headed on a walk along the property. I heard a twig snap and I was hoping to find Daryl but it was Andrea. She looked at me with pure hatred in her eyes.

"What's your problem?" I asked her, clearly irritated now.

"You just have to have all the guys, don't you?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"With Shane it was against my will."

"Oh, I know you did it with Daryl." I laughed but stopped quickly.

"Jealous much? Not getting enough cock from Shane?" She grinned at me evilly.

"Oh, I get enough. Now I see why you liked fucking him." That hit a nerve. I pulled my fist back and sent it flying into her jaw. Then I leaned close to her face.

"Shane is a rapist." I left her staring in shock with blood flowing from her mouth. I headed to Daryl and I's tent and laid down. I had made my decision before I even punched Andrea. I was going to leave.

------------------

***So I hope you enjoyed this little chapter. I tried making it long but my wrists start hurting so I just post it. Vote, Comment, and Fan!***