7. Swimming

***There's a sex scene in here. You can thank risingdarkangel for wanting one:)***

Daryl's P.O.V.

We came to a house that could've been a celebrity's mansion. It had everything we needed and even an indoor swimming pool. I walked in, going through the place and making sure there wasn't any walkers. There weren't. The group started calling rooms and I called a room farthest down the hallway. Tessa followed me into the room. She started opening drawers and looking through the closet. When she was finished, she handed me swimming trunks and then went to change into a two piece. I waited for her and heard splashes downstairs of the people already in the pool.

The bathroom door opened and Tessa walked out. It was only a simple black swimsuit but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She caught me staring and I quickly looked away. I heard her laughing.

"We better go down there before you rip my swimsuit off." I stood up and followed her to the pool. It seemed like the whole group had found swimsuits that had fit them. Tessa cannonballed into the pool and I slid in slowly. I saw Tessa staring at me.

"What?"

"You aren't any fun, are you?" she said. I gave her a puzzled look.

"You got into the pool like an old grandpa." She started laughing at me. I dove under the water and grabbed her leg. She lost her balance and fell. I went back to the surface and a couple seconds later, Tessa came up. She was coughing hysterically.

"That was not funny, Dixon!" she yelled at me. I shrugged my shoulders at her and swam out further. Damn, this pool was huge. We continued swimming until Carol came in with a tray of sandwiches. Tessa covered up with a towel and grabbed a sandwich. I took tow and joined her. She finished her sandwich five minutes after I had finished my second. As I looked at the pool, I got an idea. A risky one but it was an idea.

"Tessa, do ya still have those condoms?" She nodded.

"Why?" she asked me.

"I'll tell you when the group is done swimming."

**********

Tessa's P.O.V.

After the group had headed upstairs, Daryl and I got into the pool. He started kissing me passionately, making my head clear of any common sense. He pushed me up against the pool wall and pulled off my top part. He slipped out of his trunks and I pulled off my underwear part. He pushed me against the wall and in one swift motion, he was inside of me. I let out a moan and dug my nails into Daryl's back. He barely flinched as he continued on.

*****

I changed out of my swimsuit in the bathroom and walked out to Daryl. He was only in boxers. I sprawled out on the bed and Daryl laid down beside me. I snuggled in closer to Daryl, slowly slipping into darkness.

*****

A knock came at the door. I got up and answered it, finding Rick at the door. He was holding a box of condoms, my condoms actually. Shit, I left them at the pool.

"I think these are yours," he said, putting them in my hand. I mumbled a thanks and headed back to bed.

"What did Rick want?" Daryl whispered groggily.

"You don't even want to know."

***Another chapter. Sorry it's so short. Comment, vote, and fan!***