Stop With The Damn Smoking (Brotherly Kiino and Sibling Grim)

Someone mentioned a headcanon where Kiino is like a parental/brotherly figure to Grim. And well, I thought why the hell not it'll be fun to do a quick drabble.

It had been about a month since the pepe talk with Kiino and slowly Grim had stopped some of the smoking. It wasn't by much, they stilled smoked at least 3 a day and it got on Kiino's nerves. Jeremy was amused by this, watching as every now and again the two would fight about it. Sara would go calm Kiino down, while Sheepie or Jere if the white-haired girl was out, would go to keep Grim from punching a wall. It was all too obvious that Grim has violent tendencies, but never used them when around the squad.

Today was no different, the 3D-eyed spongebob outside in the cold weather smoking. As they leaned against the wall of the house, they hoped that Kiino would come home late so th- god dammit there was Kiino. (let's assume Kiino walks to work or something) They glanced at Grim, eyes flickering from Grim's shocked face to the cigarette in their mouth. Kiino sighed, rubbing their temples and walking over to the smoker. Kiino crossed their arms and stared at Grim.

"Kid what did I tell you about the smoking?" Grim pouted, wondering why Kiino thought they could boss them around.

"To stop." The 3D-eyed teen turned their head, blowing smoke out of their mouth. Grim made sure to keep the smoke away from Kiino.

"Then why are you smoking again?"

"Because I can and it's hard to quit."

"I told you to stop though, you've already had three of them today and that's your limit!" Grim growled, throwing the cigarette on the ground and crushing it with their sneakers. They looked Kiino in the eye, well more like tried considering Kiino was taller. "Kid."

"What?!" Grim snapped. Kiino put their hand on Grim's shoulder, the teen flinching slightly from the contact.

"Stop with the damn smoking. It's not gonna bring your brother back and it's not gonna help your stress." Grim shrugged the hand off and growled again.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Watch it."

"Why do you care?"

"Cause you know what Grim, I don't want to see any of you guys feel terrible. The smoking is making your breath foul and soon your heath is going to go down the drain. I've also noticed the nightmares and staying up late. That has too stop." Grim just stared at Kiino, the two staying that far for awhile. Grim sighed and pulled their scarf up over their mouth, showing signs of pouting.

Kiino walked past them and grabbed their sleeve, draggin them sinde. "Come on you grumpy little scrub. Let's go inside."