Drabbles

Maybe I offer drabbles because I have no motivation to do an actual chapter that's long. I think the idea of drabbles comes from Sara or whoever just does short little prompts.

1. Kingdom

Grim had been playing video games for as long as they could remember. It was just something that interested them deeply. From classic platforms to story driven, they were all in their library. So when the Kingdom Hearts series landed a spot in their library, Grim was astonished, especially with the music and storyline of the game. Sanctuary was Grim's favorite song from the game, landing a spot as their ringtone and the one song Grim would hum and eventually sing when they thought they were alone.

2. Angels in Flight

Do you ever get those feelings when you have to make a choice, and your angel and demon side are fighting each other. You could do the good thing and make a good choice or take the other route, it usually ending in pain or sorrow. For Grim they would usually listen to the devil, crying their eyes out when Gabe's fate was confirmed. It was at first crying, then quiet sobs, then nothing. It was as if Grim had gone monochrome, completely blank and silent. Like someone had stolen their will to continue to grieve. It was scary for Grim's aunt and other family members. The night of the funeral Grim sat on the edge of their apartment roof, not moving except for the now and again adjustment of the bow tie they were wearing. The sky was dark, no stars shinning that night and the moon seeming like it was drenched in milky darkness. 3D colored eyes look up, searching for the moon, but instead finding a small glowing star in front of the owners face. Unfazed, Grim looked around, seeing hundreds of the tiny, slowing falling stars. The sky gained color as they fell, a somewhat portal like blue being painted onto its surface. Grim gazed at it, thinking that these weren't falling stars, but maybe angels flying. One of them most likely being their brother.

3. Lake

The squad had some pretty random ideas, but going to a lake on a summer day was probably one of Grim's least favorite ideas. While they sat in the shade and played Kingdom Hearts on their 3DS, the others were out swimming or enjoying the heat. Just to let the reader know, you can never get Grim outside without a hood on. This means that even though it was eighty some degrees out, Grim was still wearing a hoodie of some kind. Thankfully short sleeved hoodies exist otherwise Grim would have died of heat stroke by now. As Grim started playing in the Nightmare Before Christmas world, they heard someone call their name.

"Grim come and hang with us! It's no fun being by yourself." Grim looked up and saw Sheepie yelling for them. Grim shook their head and called out after her. "Nah, I'll pass. I'm not a fan of swimming." Sheepie frowned and went back to talking with Kiino. Grim continued their game, letting out a sigh of relief for Sheepie not pushing it. Why did Grim hating swimming such much, dear reader you will know soon.

Around ten minutes later Grim heard Icky and Sting ask if Grim wanted to come, both receiving the same reply Grim gave Sheepie. Icky whispered something into Sheepie's ear, a devilish grin forming onto her face and then quickly giving a nod. Icky soon got out of the water and walked over to Grim, asking them to put their DS down. Grim obeyed and looked up at Icky. "What do you want?" Icky held the straightest face ever as he slowly picked Grim up and carried them over to the edge of the water. Considering Icky was like five inches taller than Grim, it wasn't too much trouble for him. Grim was sputtering nonsense, most of it consisting of profanity before they were literally thrown into the water. Grim limbs grew numb with shock as they hit the water. Seconds later Grim surfaced from under water, coughing up a bit of swallowed water. The water was currently up to their shoulders, but the silver haired young adult could still feel a bit of fear rise up in their stomach. The only words they could sputter out at the moment were words of hate towards Icky, whom had a shit eating grin on his face.

"I fucking hate you right now."

4. Drown (Continued from Lake)

About ten minutes passed since Grim was chucked into the lake and for some reason they didn't get out. Grim stood by the others, listening to them socialize or watching them mess around. Grim of course got their revenge on Icky, taking the time to playfully punch him multiple times. In the process, Grim felt something beneath them shift. First a bit, then a lot, making Grim fall under the water's surface with a yelp. They were standing on very large rocks that happened to move. Grim's head disappeared under the water's surface, Grim in shock. They couldn't swim, they were scared of drowning and now their worst was coming true. Screams echoed through the area, Sara and Kiino staring down at the water in shock. Everyone expected Grim to surface soon, but they hadn't. Sting come closer to the water's edge, not wanting to get soaked due to the fact she was a doll. Sheepie dove underwater, looking for her missing friend. Soon finding them and swimming towards them. Sheepie didn't like swimming either, but she hated losing a friend a hell of a lot more. Seconds later Sheepie pulled Grim to the surface, Grim shaking from the shock of nearly drowning. Everyone helped the two to the grassy part. Grim practically tackle hugged Sheepie, probably suffering from a panic attack. Two things scared Grim to death besides failure, heights and drowning. Yes they were childish, but both had good reasoning behind it. Kiino say down beside Grim and side hugged them, asking a question hoping to calm them down.

"Grim you OK!?" A short, sweet and simple reply was given.

"I don't k-know how to fucking swim."

(That actually did happen to me, taking a trip down memory lane right here)

5. Music

If you try to talk to Grim when they have their headphones on, you are wasting your breath.

6. Fix It Grim?

This was the fourth time this week that a kid came in to the video game store and asked Grim to fix a broken game console. Every single time something needed fixing Grim was forced to do it. Whether it was a 3DS or something as old as a Super Ness. Grim swears that they are the only one who works there with the skills to fix those damn things.

7. Fucking Kids

(This one is based by an AU where everyone in the Squad expect Kiino is turned into kids. I had to write about this.)

Kiino could never get mad at the Squad, in fact they were the only people who could make them smile. Sara was always there for Kiino, quickly becoming closer each day. Icky and Sting were possibly the most adorable couple Kiino had ever seen, plus both had fantastic talent. Sheepie was the fucking smut goddess and Grim was just the person you could easily get along with or come to when anything was broken. However, that all changed the day Kiino came home and found five little kids running around the house, all looking like younger versions of their dear friends.

"Well fuck me sideways."

A/N: Well that's about it cause I've got a busy schedule this week. Updates on this and other stories with be slow and such so bear with me. Buh bye!

t�<{����