Teach Me To Fuse (Greepie)

I have no regrets 

"What do you mean you've never fused!?" Sheepie stared at her friend with wide eyes, not believing that the gem had never fused. Said gem looked down at the ground, fiddling around with the chain hanging from their pocket.

"I was close to fusing, but well..." Grim looked up from the ground, looking at Moonstone a.k.a Sheepie. It was much easier to call Moonstone Sheepie, it seemed to fit better.

"Well what?" Grim's face turned a light shade of pink, remembering the stupid way the fusion ended.

"I tripped, lost my grip on the guy and then fell on my ass." Sheepie giggled slightly, stopping when Grim pouted. "I haven't tried to fuse since." Sheepie turned to the red gem, an idea growing in her mind.

"And how long ago was that?"

"Uh, is it bad that it was so long again I can't even remember?" Grim rolled up their left sleeve, touching the small, red gem that was on just below their palm and forming at the wrist. Ruby, the gem that looked like it was drenched in blood. Or at least that's how Grim saw it.

"Well I'm not going to stand around knowing that." Sheepie extended her hand out to Ruby, grinning at what was about to happen. "Come on, we are gonna fuse!" Grim's pupils turned to stars, from both shock and a tad bit of excitement.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I'm positive."

The next few hours consisted of Sheepie trying to teach Grim how to dance in multiple ways, none of them ending in a fusion. Grim wasn't the type of gem that was good at fusion. "Come on Grim there must be some form of dancing you are good at." Grim ran their fingers through their hair; trying to choke down all of the embarrassment they felt right now. The gem trusted Sheepie, but something wasn't letting them fuse. With a sigh, Grim stood up and started doing some sort of a fast passed movement. It almost looked as if they were dodging something with their hands in their pockets, not noticing that they were performing a sort of dance. Sheepie turned around to see this, smiling and soon joining Grim in the fast-paced movement. The 3D-eyed gem soon opened their eyes, to see what they were doing with their friend.

"Wait Sheepie, is this gonna work!?" Sheepie and Grim came close together for a split second, the pose as if they were waltzing.

"Grim just shush and fucking dance!" Sheepie laughed as the two continued to do this weird mix of dances, giggling echoing throughout the large area. Night had fallen and the sky was painted with bright stars, the moon being the only source of light if you didn't count the small lanterns that were scattered around the space. Finally, the dance ended, Grim holding both of Sheepie's hands. This time Grim had Sheepie in an almost hug. Suddenly, bright red and blue light filled the room and engulfed both of the gems. Seconds later, only one gem remained in the room. This gem had chains coming from the center of its back, a white and red hoodie and one extra eye. It blinked and looked at its new body.

"Sheepie we did it! We fused!" Grim's part of the gem happily laughed, all traces of their bad memory gone. Peaking outside the room was the rest of the Squad, watching the two struggle to fuse and finally performing said task. Icky groaned as he slapped twenty bucks into Kiino's hands. So many bets were placed over one simple thing.