Adventures In Portal 2

Yeah, I'm bored and need to write something other than Jeremike. So why not a Portal AU with the Squad. I'm litereally making everyone items so it's kinda weird, but I'ma do it for fun. The items in this AU can speak for the sake of this AU. These are basically going to be short drabbles in which I can relax in writing. I'm also sorta combining the looks of the squad and the looks of my versions of the characters.

Me: Chell (for the sake of this)
Jere : Wheatley
Kiino : GLaDOS
Sara : Cave Johnson
Turrets: (but with more feelings and emotions): Icky
Sheepie : Companion Cube

1. I Hate Turrets

"Oi, watch out Turrets are around the corner!" Grim heard a robotic voice yell, jumping at the sudden voice in the room. 3D eyes searched for the blue core who saved them from getting shot. Jeremy was nowhere in sight. Meanwhile, Grim was stuck testing for the robotic asshole known as KIiNO. (No offense to real Kiino o-o) Grim put a blue portal on the wall to the left of them, hoping that Jeremy's advice was correct. The test subject portaled to a ledge above them, avoiding the corner the core was talking about. However, Grim froze when they heard of a familiar robotic voice and saw a few flashing red lights.

"Target acquired."

Grim bolted away from the group of turrets or Icky's as Grim called them. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit shit." Thankfully Grim didn't die.

2. Brain Damage

The room shook violently, the newly awakened test subject gritting their teeth as they were thrown around the room. A british sounding voice reached their ears, followed by a knock on the door. "Hello, is anyone in there?" Grim stumbled over to the door, opening it to be faced with an android with a blue core. It had brown hair and a pair of glasses on his freckled face. "Ah! Oh...oh my god. You look terribl-ehh good. Looking good." Grim pouted, knowing that they already looked terrible considering how long they had been in suspension. The core floated around the room, nearly hitting Grim in the face with his legs. He flew up somewhere using his rail, going to hack into something. "Oh you might want to hold onto something." Grim's eyes widened before the whole room shook once again, throwing Grim off their feet and onto the floor with a thud. "Are you alright down there? Can you hear me?" Grim scoffed, laying on the floor waiting for him to come back. A few minutes later he did. "You may have a very minor case of serious brain damage." Grim raised an eyebrow, realizing that this guy might not realize they just didn't want to talk. Or well, couldn't unless necessary. He explained a few things before pausing. "Does any of this make sense to you?"Just tell me, 'yes'." Grim bit their lip, unsure of what to do. "Maybe I should mess with him." The silverhead got up off the floor and.....jumped. The android blinked questioningly. "Okay. What you're doing there is jumping. But nevermind, say 'apple'. Simple word apple."Grim jumped once again, the blue core frowning. "Good enough."

3. Bad Aim

A blue portal was formed on the ceiling, the other right beside Grim. The subject had hoped their aim was right and that they would land on the patch of blue gel and not into a pit full of acid. Grim jumped into the portal, grinning slightly from seeing part of the white platform. Unfortunately Grim didn't calculate in the fact that the platform that held the gel could move. "Fuck me." Ending in Grim falling into the pit of acid, but still living.

4. Free Falling

The subject stared in disbelief, how Jeremy had gone from a cutie helping them out to a power hungry mad man. He just turned KIiNO into a tiny android and was now pissed. "I am NOT A MORON!" He grinned, pushing a button. The ground from under Grim felt unstable, giving out right as Jere yelled. "Could a moron PUNCH! YOU! INTO! THIS! PIT? HUH?" The silverhead felt the ground give out, falling through the air. "Uh oh." Was the last thing the 3D-eyed subject heard from Jeremy. It was about three or four minutes into the fall when Grim heard a grumpy voice come from a tiny Kiino. "So how's it going? Cause I'm a chibi and now we are free falling. You know, like the song."

5. A Cube with Hearts, well More like a Sheep

Grim was thrown into the chamber, no sign of Jeremy anywhere and left to the mercy of KIiNO. The AI had fizzled two companion cubes and Grim was scared it was going to fizzle this one too. It was a little one that had the hair color of a sheep's wool and it was just plain adorable. It also has sass, so much sass. It somehow talked to Grim, meaning either it just could or Grim was losing it. The test subject had made it to the end of the chamber and was about to leave when they remembered the sheep human android thing. It had hearts on its long sleeved shirt. Grim careful picked it up from the button that let them get up to the door and put it in their jump suit pocket. They hoped KIiNO wouldn't fizzle this one, thankfully the robot didn't notice. "I'm going to keep this one."

6. Put a Clover and a Hotdog Together

Grim listened to the recorded voice on the intercom, KIiNO taking an interest in the familiar voice. "You know I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons GIVE THE DAMN LEMONS BACK! Then use a clover and a hotdog to set life's house on fire!" KIiNO spoke up after a very long time of being silent. "Yeah! I like this woman! Take your lemons back!"