Chapter 19- Avoid the Inevitable

I swear I'm no normal teenager. I know I'm not. Want to know why?

I'm the only teenager that has ever begged their mom not to let her go somewhere fun. I'm the only one.

Currently for the past 30 minutes I've been begging my mom to say I can't go on my class feild trip to a tour of colleges in another state.

"But mooooooom pleeeeease!" I whined while I follwed her in and out of the kitchen She just rolled her eyes and sat down in the living room setting her coffee down on the table. She turned on the tv and paid no attention to me.

"Mom please just say I can't go and I wont bother you for the rest of the week" I pleaded and she looked at me raising her eyebrow.

"I can't go and I wont bother you for the rest of the week" She replied winking at me and taking a sip of her coffee.

I rolled my eyes got up and stomped upstairs. If my dad wasn't at work I would ask him and he would say "Of course Honey" because I'm daddy's little girl. But unfortunately my mom is immune to my puppy dog eyes and lip quivers.

I sighed and passed by my brothers room where I heard him blasting rock music. I opened his door and saw him dancing on his bed with his guitar and I quickly pulled out my phone.

He got to me first however.

"Don't even think about it!" He said throwing a shoe at the door making it close. I kicked it and told him to quiet his music down.

I don't think we'll ever get along.

Anyway the reason why I don't want to go on this trip is because I don't want to see Justin after my confession. I can just tell things are going to be weird and awkward between us and I don't want to go through that. Although I'd like to know what he was thinking after he figured it out.

He probably was disgusted and wants nothing to do with me. My heart hurt just thinking about it but still....it could be true.

I didn't tell my mom why I did'nt want to go because she'd think its silly. She said I have to go because this could be a great oppuritunity to get an interest in some schools.

Damn! Why do moms always have the better argument??

I went into my room slamming my door and I picked out my clothes for tommorrow. It was going to be chilly at least that's what it said on the weather channel so I picked out a pair of my favorite jeans shorts, black stockings, a red shirt with the sleeves cut off (my specialty), a jean jacket, and my sparkily pink scarf.

I stared longingly at the scarf. It brough back a pleasant memory. I wore it to the concert...with Justin. I hope he doesn't notice that this is the same one. I don't want him to think I wore it for sentimental value.

I hung my outfit up in the closet and swore that I'd shower in the morning because I was super tired and this time I won't be late. Not this time! I also packed a bookbag full of stuff I'd need for one day.

I put on my pajamas and got ready for bed making sure to set my alarm. I even turned the volume all the way up. I picked out "Ring the Alarm" by Beyonce because it is just perfect for waking people up.

I got into my bed and tried my hardest to fall asleep. It was hard because of all the thoughts of tommorow running through my head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up peacefully out of bed stretching my arms out and cracking my back and neck. Hmm I must have beat my alarm clock. Wow for the first time in forever! I yawned loudly and grabbed my phone off of my dresser and turned it on.