Chapter 18- Possibly Scorned

"Foreveeeerrr.." I moaned out with a low voice as I pressed my hands on the table and glared at the people in front of me

"I curse you foreveeeerrr" They shivered with terror holding each other tight and I pointed straight at them and stood up.

"Feeeeaaar meeee!!" I moaned and they yelled out and ran away still hand in hand.

I sat back down an slumped in my chair staring at the ground.

I bet you're wondering what the hell I'm doing.

Halloween is coming soon now that it's October and the school funded for this haunted house.

Right now I'm the most requested act out of the whole Haunted House. Why? I'm scaring the H -E -Double Hockey Stick out of people!!

Rebecca came over my house after the day at the beach and she took notice of how irritable and grouchy I was being so she said "Hey...you should really volunteer to be medium or something in our haunted house" and reluctantly I said sure "Don't worry, I won't need to talk to ghosts to be scary"

I said it with a wicked smile too and Rebecca said she had to go and she ran out my house. Maybe she fears me now too.

Suddenly I heard some new steps approaching and I perked up my ears. They were talking and laughing. I know those voices.

It's Jenny and Luther.

"Oh hey look it's Ebony!" I heard Jenny say.

"Are you sure that's her?" Luther replied.

"Come on Lu who else in this school has pink hair?" Haha that's my girl. Knows me so well.

"I know but she looks kind of.....strange" He said back slowly

Slowly I turned around keeping my back hunched and my eyes low and Jenny gasped.

"E-E-Ebony?? W-What's wrong with you?" She asked me nervously clinging onto Luther.

I rolled my eyes back and raised my flimsy wrists up to my face.

"Jennyyyy...Lutheeerrr...my my my you look quite happy" I moaned out bringing my voice down another octave.

"Give meeee.....youre happiness" I inched closer and closer to them and Jenny was clinging so close to Luther that her fingernails were digging into his skin.

"L-L-Luther let's leave!...Luther?" She looked up and realized that Luther was basically petrified, he didn't move and he didn't speak or even blink. He just stood there staring.

I crawled over towards them and at the last minute Jenny ran away screaming bloddy murder and tugging Luther away with her.

I smiled slowly and sat back in my chair. Oh what a day.

I started thinking about the other day at the beach and how I literally told Justin straight up that I liked him and he thought I was lying. He thought I was lying?!

Oh my god what an idiot.

But yet guess what.

Go ahead guess..

Okay I'll tell you

I still like that idiot.

It kills me.

All of a sudden I heard Rebecca talking to someone outside my booth. She cashed in the money the kids gave her so they could come in here.

I peeked out of my dark curtain and saw a spike of red hair.

Oh god.

It was Justin...again. Why's it always him?

I stepped out from behind my curtain and they both looked at me strangely. Especially Justin, he hasn't seen my crazy costume until now. It was a long drapery gown that grazed against the floor and I had weird designs painted on my forehead.