Chapter 7- Justin's Girl

Me, Rebecca, and Chase were walking out of class at the end of the day when the Umibozu invitation was brought up once again.

"Sooooo....Ebony,Justin invited you to a concert this Friday hmm??Sounds like a date to me" Rebecca says wiggling her eyebrows at me while laughing with Chase.

I rolled my eyes at her since this is the third time she has brought this up

"I already told you Rebecca this is not a date it is just a friendly hang out concert chill day" I responded not very convincingly. Ive been thinking about this thing for a few days.How me and Justin would be going to a concert that lasted three hours and we'd be....alone......Elch!!

"Yeah Rebecca listen to Ebony" Chase said to Rebecca taking my side. i gave him a smile and a squeeze on his arm.

"If she doesn't want to admit that it's a date then that's her choice" He said and Rebecca burst out laughing. I gasped and gave Chase a hard slap on his arm.

"That was such a cheap shot!" I whined at them while they continued laughing.

"excuse me"

"This is not a date like I'd ever go out with-"

"Excuse me!" yelled the person in front of us. She was a small,petite girl with short black hair and big blue eyes.She almost looked a little bit like.....Jenny.

"Sorry....I didn't mean to yell" She said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She really did look like Jenny.

" Oh hey" Chase said to her from behind us.

"Hey, nice to see you"Okay they obviously knew each other and Rebecca seemed to notice.

"What do you want with my Darling!"She said stepping in front of him with a stern face

She backed up and looked down then looked back up at Chase.

" Is Justin with you?" She asked a little bit shyly. Oh so she knows Justin?

"Nah he already walked home.....you have a message?" Chase asked her while me and Rebecca just looked back and forth between this girl and Chase.

"Tell him I said.....well we're having a big party in our gym afterschool on Friday ....and even kids from other schools can come. Ask him if he wants to come for me?"She said fidgeting a little with her jacket.

Wow....."afterschool me and Justin were gonna go to the concert" I wanted to say but I held my tongue. Rebecca mustve been thinking the same thing because she cut in.

"Actually Justin is planning on going to a concert with Eb-" She started before I grabbed her arm and cut her off.

"Don't worry.He will be there" I said before even thinking about it.

She looked at me relieved and pleasantly before giving Rebecca an uncomfortable look.

"Oh thank you so much. Nice meeting you." She said to me before waving at Chase and then walked off the direction from where she came from.

When she was far enough away me and Rebecca just had to ask.

"Who was she???" Rebecca asked.

"And how do you know her???" I asked.

We both said while yanking him back and forth.

"Ugh!Can I answer?" He said

"That was Lisa. She was in Justin and I's old school.......and she was Justin's girlfriend" Chase finished.

Me and Rebecca both openly gasped loudly.It took us both a few seconds to register that that girl was Justin's girlfriend. Justin!!Girlfriend!!Woooooow this is huge.

"Wooooow.....Who knew Justin ever dated??" Rebecca announced to us obviously stunned.

"Yeah....who knew?" I stayed quiet