Chapter 18

Chelsea's POV

I woke up in Jc's arms cuddling him up in his bed. How?? Yesterday we came home from the carnival and... oh shit. It all came back to me. Last night when we came home from the carnival Jc was really upset cause of what happened with Victoria. I tried to cheer him up by bit by getting him some cotton candy and I even held his hand which was pretty awesome. But he was still so shaken up about everything. I remember I said lets go back home and he agreed. When we got to the house he just randomly kissed me. It was really cute. But I guess that's not all he wanted. He wanted more and I was gonna give him what he wanted. So now here I am laying naked next to my best friends brother cuddling him. Wow. He started to shift around and u slowly got out of his bed and put on a big tee shirt and knee high socks. I walked to my room and grabbed my phone. I called Victoria.

"Hey Vicky." I said breathing out in pain. My legs kind of hurt so I sat down on my bed.

"Oh hey... " she said unsure.

"So um... I think you should come over today and talk to Jc. Let him explain everything."

She sighed loud in frustration, "there's absolutely nothing to talk about!" then she paused. "wait. why did you say I should go over today like if you live there...Chelsea what's going on?!" uh oh.

"Vicky just please come over! Whenever you can. Or if you want we could go over?" I tried to make her calm down a bit.

"Whatever I'll be over in like 2 hours and I want you and Jc to explain this bull." she said upset.

"k by-" she hung up before I could finish. I sighed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was about to close the door Jc stopped it and walked in. "Hello!" he said happily smiling. I faintly smiled back, "hey.." he sorta frowned. "Soooo last night?! Awesomeeeee!" he said jokingly but serious at the same time. I couldn't help but giggle. "Ha.. yeah... It was actually..." I started to blush. "Uh Victoria is coming over today so we can straighten everything out with her." I blurted out. "Oh...okay." Jc seemed disappointed but satisfied. When I finished brushing my teeth Jc brushed his and I went downstairs and made us some breakfast. "What smells wonderful?!" he exclaimed while walking downstairs to the kitchen."Breakfaaasst!" I said excitedly. We sat down and talked and enjoyed our breakfast when we heard the doorbell ring. I got up and checked through the peephole. "OHH! JC OMG QUICK GO GET DRESSED VICTORIAS HERE WITH KIAN ALREADY!" I heard Jc panic and run upstairs to change. I quickly ran upstairs and just took of my socks an threw on some jeans with my big t-shirt. They rang the doorbell again. "Coming!" I yelled. I got to the door and breathed out. "alright." I said to myself. "heyyy!" I said smiling. "Hey." Victoria said monotone and Kian had his jaw clenched as if he was going to hurt someone. They walked in and went straight to the table and sat themselves down. I awkwardly sat next to Victoria. She was in the middle of Kian and I. Kian had his hand on her thigh and they were admiring each other. Then Jc came down the stairs. Kian and Victoria got out of their love trance and looked at Jc. "Hey.." he kind of whispered and awkwardly waved. He came and we switched seats so now he was next to Victoria and I was next to Jc. "So uh sis... I've been meaning to tell you something." Jc said nervously. "Okay." Victoria said turning his way so now Kian put his hand on her back. "Victoria... I- I have not been living with Ricardo." Jc managed to say. Victoria and Kian's faces went blank. "w-what do you mean?!" Victoria said confused. "I just said that so... so you wouldn't see how miserable I was. I was soooo miserable and I knew if you continued to live with me.. you would be to." Jc's voice started to crack and Victoria's eyes got watery. Kian still looked mad and I sat there listening to it all, then Jc continued. "But when your with Kian your so happy. And that's all I want, for my little sister to be happy." now Jc was crying and so was Victoria. "Jc you- little dummy." she sighed/laughed. Jc lightly smiled. "I'm so sorry. Honestly. I am. With all my heart. And if you don't forgive me I understand." Jc said. "Are you happy?" Victoria asked. "Are you Jc?" Jc looked at me and smiled, then back at Victoria. "Yeah I am now. And I wouldn't be without Chelsea." he then turned around and kissed my cheek. Victoria and Kian just smiled. "Okay. I forgive you Jc." Then Kian stood up and clapped his hands once. "Alright turd burgers! We're all happy now?!" We all laughed. "I am." I said. "I am!" Jc said. Victoria smiled at all three of us. "I am too." 

Kian's POV

Well you know. Things are good now. So that's good. But there's one problem. Right as were about to leave Jc asks if him and I could finally be friends. Goshhhhhhhh....! "So uh Kian.. do you like we could, ya know, finally be buddies? Pals? Amigos? Fr-" I cut him off. "I get it you want to be friends." he frowned a bit at my tone. I felt bad in a way so I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Jc... I'd love to be friends." he smiled wide. I went for the handshake but he went for a hug. Then I went for a hug and he went for a handshake so we both just high fived. Victoria and I went home and relaxed the whole day. We've missed school just cuz it's the end of the year and we could care less. Literally it's the last week. We don't do anything! But tomorrow we have a bbq planned with Jc and Chelsea and joseph and his girlfriend Carissa. It should be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you guysssss💖 I hope your enjoying❤️ The book is ALMOST DONE. But don't worry not tooooo soon. Ily all!