Chapter 12

Victoria's POV

It's Tuesday. There wasn't any school yesterday thank god! I'm use to waking up hearing my annoying alarm clock but instead I woke up to kisses all over my face and me lips. I opened my eyes and saw Kian. "Good morning beautiful." he said hugging me tightly as we laid down on his roof. "Good morning sir." I smiled. "What time is it?" I asked. "Its time for us to get ready for school." he said standing up and stretching his arms out in front on my to help me up. "Oh okay I don't have any clothes so can you drop me off at home real quick?" I asked as we got off the roof. "Sure anything for you." he said and kissed my cheek. We got in his car and drove to my house. "Shit..." I said under my breath. Kian put his hand that wasn't on the wheel on my thigh. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "Jc.. he's probably been so alone. Im such a bad sister..... but anyways did you take any pictures from yesterday and the day before?" I asked changing the subject. "Yeah maybe later today we can make a collage. And your not a terrible sister." I smiled and so did he.

We go to my house 5 minutes later. "Bye cya at school." I said getting out of the car. I walked up to the door and started to unlock it. "Jc I'm home!" I yelled as a closed the door. I walked to the living room and saw Jc all ready for school. But there was someone he was talking to. It was Ricardo. "Um hi.." I said. "Oh hey sis!" Jc came up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. "Hey I'm so so sorry I didn't let you know I was staying with Kian. But I'm gonna go get ready for school really fast." Jc smiled and so did Ricardo. "Oh yeah why is he here?" I asked Jc. "Oh Ricardo is the only friend I've ever had that hasn't left me or talked bad about me." I slightly smiled. "Oh okay..." I went upstairs and took my clothes off. I wanted to take a quick shower. I heard someone leave so I assumed it was Ricardo. Jc was probably waiting for me in the kitchen. I got in the shower and washed myself up. I got shampoo and put it all over my long curly hair. I heard the bathroom door open and I froze. "Jc?" I asked. No response. I grabbed my brush and faced the curtain. Out of nowhere someone opened the curtain on the right side. It was Ricardo. I screamed and hit him on the head multiple times. I jumped out of the shower and grabbed my towel. I tried to run down the stairs but I almost slipped and fell. "Get back here!" he yelled following me. "JC!!" I yelled. Ricardo picked my up and took me to my room. "Put some clothes on." he demanded. I put on a plain white V-neck and some black leggings. I was so scared. "What are you gonna do to me?" I asked trying not to cry. "I'm gonna take you to my place and we're gonna cuddle and kiss and hug like every other couple." he said. "But I have a boyfriend Ricar-" he interrupted me. "IDGAF! IM YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND OKAY?!AND NOW FOR SAYING THAT BE READY FOR SOMETHING" I started to cry quietly. He grabbed my hand and he drove off to his place.

Kian's POV

The second bell rang and I was already in class. So was Jc. "Uh hey Jc where's your sister?" I asked him in a worried tone. "She should be here..." Jc looked worried too. During throughout the whole first period I was bitting my nails. Jc was shaking his leg a lot. Something's wrong. The bell rang and it's time for second period. I walked with Jc to class. "Uh dude where is she?" I asked Jc still biting my nails. "I-I don't know." We got to class and all we did was take notes. I didn't write anything. I'm to worried.

Jc's POV(very short)

Ricardo said he was going to school after he ate something at my house. I really hope he didn't do anything to Victoria.

Kian's POV

Another class period went by and it was time for lunch. I grabbed my phone out and called Victoria about 50 times. I started to get watery eyes. I sat down at a table. A whole bunch of my friends came and sat down at the table and started talking and laughing. "Haha right Kian?" one of my friends asked. I looked up at them an they all looked at me weirdly. "Are you crying?" one of them whispered. I wiped my face and sniffed. They all looked concerned. Then I saw Victoria walk in the cafeteria bawling her eyes out. I shot up from my seat and ran to her. "K-Kian." she was crying so much which made me cry. I hugged her tightly. I grabbed her hand and we went to the girls bathroom. She went in the corner and cried. "Please Victoria. Tell me what happened" I said I sat down in front of her. "He-he..." she couldn't even talk. I started to cry a lot. I stood up and hit the wall. Then I sat down next to her. "Babe tell.me.now." she wiped her face with her hands and she breathed out. "Its okay babe you can tell me." she looked at me in my eyes. Her eyes were red. I clenched my jaw because I was anxious to know. "Ricardo... he..." she started to cry. "He raped me!" she started crying so much I've never seen someone cry so much. She put her face in her hands. My eyes were wide open and I just looked at her. I stood up and so did she. We hugged for 20 minutes straight. A couple of girls walked in but we didn't pay attention to them. She was crying in my chest and I laid my head on her head and cried. After the 20 minutes of hugging I grabbed both her hands and we looked at each other. "why was he in your house in the first place?" I asked. "J-Jc said that he was his only friend and he was keeping him company." she stuttered every time she spoke which broke my heart. She's really scared. "Lets go talk to Jc." I said. I held her hand and she squeezed it really tight. She walked right behind me as we went to his class, which was also our class. It's 5th period and the teachers super nice. I knocked on the door and she opened it. She looked concerned. Our faces were still red from crying. "Hi ms.rose." I said. "Hey.. how come your late?" she asked us. "Um..." I didn't know what to say. "Actually don't answer that just take your seats okay? all were doing is taking some notes." we nodded and sat down. Jc's eyes were filled with concern. I raised my hand. "Yes Kian?" ms.rose asked. "Can Victoria Jc and I go outside for a moment." she nodded her head and the three of us went out in the hallway. "Vicky!" Jc hugged her tight but she stated breathing weirdly. He let go and looked at her worried. "What happened?" he asked. I knew she wouldn't be able to talk so I told him. "Ricardo ... he.." my voice cracked a bit. "He raped her." she started to cry again so I hugged her. Jc's eyes got watery. "he what ?" he couldn't believe it. "Im so sorry." Jc started crying. "Its all my fault!" Victoria looked at him. "How is it your fault Jc?" she asked him. "While you were at Kian's place Ricardo came over and we made a plan to make you leave Kian and be with Ricardo so we could all hang out and I wouldn't be alone anymore!" Victoria backed away from him. "I-I'm so sorry." Jc was looking down. "Why the fuck were you trying to get rid of me!! YOU SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE? YOU GOT YOUR SISTER RAPED!" I was filled with anger. Victoria was just in shock. And Jc was just standing there listening to me yell. "Kian what is going on?!" ms.rose came out to see what was happening. "Nothing!" I said. She looked at me concerned and went back inside the classroom. I knocked on the door and ms.rose answered. "Can we please go home? I know that's not really allowed but-" she cut me off. "Go ahead... you didn't get permission from me got it?" she smiled and Victoria and I went to my place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys are enjoying! Leave a comment saying from a 1-10 how much you like my book so far. :)