Chapter 9

Kians POV

I got to the beach and saw Victoria sitting on a bench looking out to the beach. Her curly hair and her flower crown... her high wasted shorts and crop top. She turned around and smiled. And there it is.. that smile. I smiled back and walked over the the bench. "Hey Kiki!" she said wrapping her arms around me and and I wrapped mines around her. "Hello pretty lady!" I said smiling. We sat down at the bench and she turned my way. "Okay." she said and I laughed. "What did you wanna tell me?" she had a smile on her face that made me blush. "Okay Kian... I know you've put my brother through a lot. But... I.. I just can't explain how I feel when I'm with you." she was blushing like crazy. I smiled like a complete idiot and then she continued. "Kian what I'm trying to say is-" I cut her off. "I love you." she looked at me with her light brown eyes and she smiled with so much joy. "I love you too." she replied and I leaned to kiss her. During the kiss we both smiled then started laughing. "So yeah. You can move in maybe in a month or so." she said holding my hand. "Can't wait." I kept smiling. I was so happy. "Well I didn't get to finish what u was saying." she giggled. "Okay continue." I looked at her. "Okay so yes... I love you. And I don't just mean " I love you" I mean I really LOVE you. I don't know what it is about you but you make me smile.... the only boy I've had to make me smile in my life is Jc and he's my brother. I've always wanted a boy to make me smile and kiss my lips and hug me and cuddle with me and other stuff...." we both laughed. "And I've always told myself I need to wait for the right guy. And let me tell you, Kian Robert Lawley... I think your the one. Your the right guy I've been waiting for." she smiled and I chuckled and smiled. "wow. It feels so good to be loved by you. I wouldn't get butterflies in my stomach anytime I've every kissed a girl, but when I kiss you it's like I fall in love over and over again. You mean so much to me and I promise you... I'll never leave you. And not just cause I want to live with people for company," we laughed, "but because I truly love you with all my heart." I saw her eyes got watery. And she smiled at me and hugged me. "Your the best Kian." she said while she was snuggled in my shoulder. We pulled away from the hug and I asked if I could see her phone. She handed it to me and I put it away in my car and I put mines. "Kian what are you doing?" she asked. "This!" I lifted her up and started running to the water. "OMG KIAN NO DONT YOU DARE!" she screamed but I didn't listen. I threw her in the water and I dived in behind her. "Ohhhh my gooooshhh! Kian!" she was laughing which made me laugh. "Hey at least I put your phone away first!" I told her. "Gosh come here." she said and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and we started to kiss. As we got deeper into the kiss she wrapped her legs around my body. We both smiled into the kiss. I pulled away from her and smirked. "Why don't we take this to my house?" she laughed which I took as a "sure".

---------------------------------

Victoria's POV

We got to Kian's house and we were soaking wet. Kian went to the bathroom to change and I went to the downstairs bathroom to change. I just put on sweatpants and a tank top. I looked at myself in the mirror and put my hair is a quick messy bun. I smiled and left the bathroom. I went upstairs to Kians room and when I walked in I regr- actually... I don't regret walking in. Kian wasn't wearing any pants.. or boxers. He was faced the wall so I saw his butt. He quickly turned around and I saw it. "Oh. My. Gosh." I covered my eyes really fast just so I don't make him uncomfortable. He started cracking up. "Hahaha I wanted you to see it someday." then I slowly uncovered my eyes. "W-what?" I was kind of flattered. He took off his shirt and picked me up. He gently placed me on his bed. I was just looking at his face. He then started to take my clothes off and I let him. He began to kiss my neck which made me smile and I bite my lip. "Will I be your first?" he asked then continued kissing my neck up and down. I nodded. "Yeah." he smiled widely and he said something that was hard to believe. "You'll be my first too." He continued kissing my neck then my lips. He went in for it but he noticed I started to get watery eyes. "I'm sorry babe want me to stop?" he asked. "no..just do it." he nodded and carefully went in a little more. I scratched his back and he quietly moaned.

------------------------------

**The morning**

I woke up next to Kian. "Good morning my sunshine." he said kissing my forehead. "Good morning my love." I smiled. "So what did you think about last night?" he asked me smirking. I laughed. "I'll never forget it." he smiled and so did I. "Kian was I actually your first?" I asked curious. He nodded. "Yes babe. I've almost done it many times before but I usually would stop because I could hear my moms voice telling me to wait for the right one." he looked down at me. "Aw so I'm the right one?" he blushed. "No doubt about it." I kissed his cheek and got up. I put my sweatpants and tank top on and Kian put a tank top with sweatpants on also. "Twinzzzz" I joked. "O-M-Geeeeeeeee" he went along which made me laugh. "Jc's probably worried about me!" I quickly grabbed my phone that Kian placed next to his bed and I called Jc.

"Hey Jc!" I said into the phone. "Oh my goodness! I've been worried about you! I called you 12 times!!! I was about to call the police!" Jc said talking fast. "Jc I didn't get any calls and if I ever don't answer don't jump to conclusions. I was with Kian. Okay? And I'm fine. Actually better than ever." I looked at Kian and he smirked. "Oh...okay." Jc said. "I'll be home in a bit. Maybe we could go to a PF changs later?" he stayed quiet. "Uhh okay." he said than hung up. He always acts weird when I'm with Kian. I really hope Kian and Jc can get along because I really truly love Kian and I don't want to have to. real up with him and I can't ever leave Jc alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOAH! So sorry if your not about that dirty fanfic life😁😂 I tried to keep it as innocent as possible because idk how you guys feel about that. Just let me know in the comment or something. Pls share this story, follow me, add this to your library, comment , and vote! Thanks for all the reads btw! I know there's fanfics that have like 10k reads but I'm really happy I shave about 300 reads so far! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this booooook!💗 ‼️‼️‼️‼️ OH AND KEEP IN MIND THEY MAY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME BUT THEY'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 5 YEARS‼️‼️‼️‼️