Chapter 8

Connors POV

"Troyyyeeeeee!" I called troye to come downstairs. "Yes connor." he said in his Australian accent. "Kians coming over in an hour." troye looked confused. "Kian? Oh the one that's tall an extremely good looking?!" I laughed. "Yes him." I went and sat on the couch and troye followed. "Well I guess I'm gonna go to the store to get some stuff." troye said walking to the front door with his keys in his hand. "Wait!" I got up and walked to him. I gave him a peck on the lips. "Connor stop!" he blushed. "I'll be back in about maybe 2 hours." I nodded and he left. I went back to the couch and waited for Kian.

-------------------------

**DING DONG**

"Connor!" Kian said hugging me. "Kian!" I hugged him back. "Come in!" I moved out of the doorway to let him in. "Wow you and troye have a nice ass house!" I smiled. "Ya think so?" he went walking around. "I know so! This is awesome." I laughed and told him to come sit on the couch with me. "So tell me about this girlfriend of yours!" I said raising my eyebrows. "Ha yeah her names Victoria. She has curly hair, brown eyes, and I loooove her." I smiled. "Aww I'm so happy for you Kian!" he looked down. "Yeah me too but her brother is the biggest nerd ever and I've been bullying him for 6 years...so if she sees me mess with him one more time she'll break up with me in a heart beat." he frowned. "Well then don't be mean to her brother!" I told him. "Uggh you don't get it! Okay. Have you ever disliked someone for a reason but your not sure what reason that is?" Kian said looking at me. "Uhhh yeah I guess." I answered. "OKAY THEN! That's how I feel about Jc." I sighed. "Well does she love you a lot?" I asked Kian. "Yeah...I think so?" he smiled. "Okay then show her the same love and don't bully her brother." Kian sighed. "Alright." my phone went off. "Hold on its Troye."

"Hey what's up?" I said into the phone.
"I don't know I just want you to come to the market with me." he said which made me blush. "Okay I'll be dere." I said in a derpy voice. "Hey um Kian I'm gotta go to the supermarket with troye soooo..." he stood up. "Oh it's fine! Have fun." he said grabbing his keys to go back home. "Bye con." "Bye kiki!" And he left.

-------------------

Victoria's POV

"Lets go get you some new clothes!" I said to Jc as he washed dishes and I got up from the couch. "Noooooo! I like my intelligent look!" I sighed. "Are you sure??" he turned the water off. "YES!" Gosh he could be so pushy and annoying sometimes but aren't all brothers? "I'll be back in gonna put my pajamas on cause I'm tired even though it's only 3:30." I laughed and walked upstairs.

---------------------------

Jc's POV

Victoria went upstairs but she left her phone and it vibrated. "Lets see here.." I picked up her phone and saw she got a text from Kian. Multiple text.

Kiki❤️😍: Baaaaaaaabe!
Kiki❤️😍: Vicky!
Kiki❤️😍: I'm so bored...😫
Kiki❤️😍: What were you gonna say on the phone? You were breaking up.

I was about to reply "IM WITH JC!!!" but Victoria walked downstairs. "JUSTIN CAYLEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY PHONE?!" she stormed down and snatched her phone out of my hand. "You were gonna reply with that?! What's wrong with you!" she seemed really upset. "It's not a big deal! Sorry..." I frowned. "Ugh Jc... please don't do that again." she sighed. "Okay." I said and rolled my eyes.

----------------------

Victoria's POV

I saw all the text from Kian.

Me: Hey baby💖 Sorry I was changing.

Kiki❤️😍: It's okay😘 But what were you gonna say on the phone?

Me: okay so jc and we're talking and thinking that maybe... just maybe if me and you work out and continue dating after a month of this project maybe you could move in with us....😃

Kiki❤️😍: Really? After all the things I've done you would really do that?

Me: Okay.. Kian. When... You know what meet me at the beach now okay? I gotta tell you something. 💖

Kiki❤️😍: okay c u there💗

And we stopped texting. I wanna tell him this in person. I think I'm actually in love with Kian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh snap! What do you think she's gonna tell him? It's kind of obvious...😂 I reeaaallllyyyy hope you guys are enjoying this cause I enjoy writing it. :) I'll write chapter 9 either today or tomorrow cuz I'm at my friends house💎 Okay love you! 💗