Chapter 14

Victoria's POV

It's now 12 am and I'm laying on kians bed. (Forgot to say before I left Jc's house I got all my clothes) I'm snuggled up in my pajamas under his covers. I get comfortable and take my phone out. I see I have 3 text messages from Jc. I roll my eyes and look at them.

Brothaaaa: hey how are you?
Brothaaaa: pls don't ignore me
Brothaaaa: I'm sorry sis

I'll never forgive him for what he said to me. And letting Ricardo stay with him even after he raped me. I changed his contact name from "Brothaaaa" to "Justin" . honestly I should just delete his number but either way I'll know it's him cause I know his number by heart. I put my phone to charge. And locked the door. Then I thought to myself, 'what if someone breaks in?!' I unlocked the door and got a
knife from the kitchen. I went back to Kian's room, locked the door, and put the knife under the pillow next to me. I feel a little safe... I sighed and fell asleep.

---------------------------------

- morning -

I forgot to set an alarm so I could wake up for school but I woke up automatically since I'm use to it. I looked at my phone and I had a miss call from Kian.

Kian: Hello?

Me: Hey.

Kian: How are you?

Me: I'm good...

Kian: Are gonna get ready for school?

Me: Yeah. How are you using you phone anyways?!

Kian: This jail sucks. All I did was say I don't have one and they threw me in a cell.

Me: okay gtg love you.

Kian: love you too.

We hung up. I put on a gray tank top and black shorts and black vans. I got Kian's penny board and my back pack and went to school. When I got in my class Jc came up to me. "Hey sis!" I got up and went to a different seat. "Okay everyone take your seats. Ik going to take the attendance." Mr. C announced. "Victoria?" "here." "Justin?" "here" "Kian?" it was silent. "I guess there's no Kian here today!" Mr. C looked at me. I looked down at my notebook. At the end of class mr.c asked to see me. I felt uncomfortable but I stayed. "Do you know why Kian isn't here?" he asked me. "No sir." I said. "Okay well see you tomorrow!" he said and I left.

At the end of the day I penny boarded all the way to the jail. When I got there I was really sweaty. "Hi um in here to visit Kian Lawley." I said to the lady. "This isn't a hospital it's a jail. You can come visit him" she checked her computer, "never you can see him in a month." I laughed. "Um no I need to see him now.." I said. She laughed back. "Security!" two big men came and escorted me out the jail. I texted Kian.

Me: They didn't let me in >:(

Kian💗😘: I'm sorry this is all my fault. Were gonna get a F on our project and I can't see you for a month.

Me: It's... okay babe. I'm gonna go back home okay?

Kian💗😘: Okay text me when you get back.

When I got back to Kian's I went to the kitchen to make a sandwich and someone was there!
"AHHHH!!!" I screamed. "Huh?! AHHHH!! WHAT?!!?!" the boy screamed back. "Who are you!!?" I asked holding the penny board ready to hit him. "I'm Kian's friend! Don't hit me with that!" I slowly put the penny board down. "Aren't you Victoria? His girlfriend." he asked me. "Yeah who are you?" I asked sitting down on the island. "I'm joseph but my friends call me jj." he said. "Oh well why are you here?" I asked. "Cuz I feel like being here." he replied. "Well I live here so can you leave?" I said trying to sound polite. "Yeah whatever." he said eating a sandwich. "Can I come back tomorrow?" he asked with food in his mouth. "Uhhhh sure? Just don't bother me please..." he gave me a thumbs up and left. Um okay? I made myself a sandwich and went to Kian's room. I emailed mr.corns.

Email:

Hello Mr.Corns,

Please excuse Kian and I from the project due to some issues that Kian is facing at the moment.

Sincerely, Victoria C.

I sent it and put my laptop away. I haven't been on Twitter is a loooong time. I got my phone out a checked my DM's. I had a couple asking if I'm even alive. I posted a pic of my laptop and said "Im alive just busy right now:)" then I turned off my phone. I took a shower put my pjs on and locked Kian's door. I don't want anyone barging in and raping me or killing me. I miss cuddling Kian so much. I fell asleep thinking about how much I missed him.

------------------------------------

**2 weeks later**

I've felt safe for the last two weeks and I've made a new friend. Joseph usually comes over on Fridays, makes himself and sandwich and goes on younow. Once we did a younow and everyone thought we were dating but I told them I had a boyfriend. Only 2 more weeks till I see Kian. I told Kian about jj and he said it's okay since he trust jj. I really didn't wanna go to school anymore until Kian comes back. And I planned ahead. There will be no homework for 2 weeks and were not doing anything in class. I guess it's that time of the year. So I'm staying home for these 2 weeks. I was laying on the couch watching a movie on the projector. Joseph barged in the house. "HEYYYY!" I smiled. "Hey wassup jj! come watch this with me!!!" I yelled. "Nah I'm gonna do a younow. Come be in it with me!!" he yelled at me. "Okay." I turned off the projector and went to The kitchen with jj where he wanted to do his younow. "Hey guys." he said. I waved. Everyone in the chat was saying hi and ily. One comment said "VICTORIA YOU ARE GOALS😍" I smiled. "Thank you! @josephismybae"
After an hour of prank calling people he got off and he went home. "Bye jj" I said. "peace you dolphin." I gasped. "IMA PORPOISE!!!" he laughed and left. Every night I call Kian and we talk for about 2 hours then I go to sleep.

**2 weeks later**

Yes!! Today is the daayyyy! I'm going to pick up Kian with jj! I heard honking outside. I opened the front door and ran to Jc's car. "LETS DO THIS!!" I yelled. "Stfu!!" he yelled and started t drive. When we got there Kian was waiting out front. I ran out the car and jump onto him wrapping myself around his body and he held me tightly. "BABYYY!" I kissed him for a good minute. "I missed you so damn much." he said. "I missed you way more." I said and pecked his lips. "COUGH COUGH" jj yelled. Kian laughed and put me down. "Josephhhh!" they hugged and we went in jj's car. "Uh jj can you not chill at our place tonight ? Just for tonight." Kian asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Uhhh ew." jj said and we all laughed. Joseph dropped us off and he left. As soon as we got in the house Kian pushed me against the wall. He pinned my arms to the wall and he put his forehead on my forehead. We looked at each other and he smirked. He kissed my lips. "Uh we should go upstairs." Kian said. "Yeah.. so we can..." I looked in his eyes. "Watch Netflix!!" we both said at the same time. We both ran upstairs and put our pjs on and cuddled and watched some shows. 

----------------------------------

Kian's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in the guest room. I looked at Victoria. She's beautiful.I love her so much. "Good morning." she smiled. I kissed her forehead. I smiled and so did she. "I love you." I said. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 lol gotcha

LOOOOLLLLL. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER😂 Comment what you thought of this chapter :) (I just changed it up)