Chapter 5

Kian's POV

Honestly.... I think I like Victoria. She's actually really nice when I'm not bullying Jc. If we keep hanging out I might ask her to be my girlfriend. I would love that but I don't know if she likes me since I've been horrible to her brother. I don't know but there's something about Jc that aggravates me and I just wanna beat him up. Wow I really am a jerk. "Kian oh my gosh don't you remember that episode of spongebob when the Vikings all had the same name and squidward was like lemme guess your name is and the Viking was like Yup Gordon!" Victoria and Jc started to laugh and I chuckled. "Haha yeah I saw that one." Victoria's smile is so gorgeous. I can't believe her and Jc are siblings. I laughed to myself. "What's funny?" Victoria asked smiling. "Oh ha- uh I just can't believe you guys are siblings." I laughed and scratched the back of my head. "Oh." Jc said and looked down. "I- uh I don't mean it in a bad way though Jc." he looked back up and smiled.

--------------------------------

The dismissal bell rang and we said bye to Mr.C. I saw Jc awkwardly talking to Chelsea while she put her make up on. "Hey so we're going to your place again?" I asked Victoria standing next to her. "Hmm how bout we go to your place so Jc can take Chelsea to our house." she told me and smiled. "Okay I didn't bring my penny board though so we're gonna have to walk." I said and smiled. She looked up at me and just looked in my eyes. We then started walking in the hot sun to my house. "Ugh it's so freaking hot outside!!" she said. "I agree!" Eventually we made it to my house and I unlocked it and let her in. "Nice place." she complimented. "Thanks." I said putting my bag down and I put hers down too. "Okay so I guess we just act like we like each other?" I asked trying to act like I still hate her. "Uh-if you want." she said getting her phone out. "Actually..I don't want to act..." I said. "Lets just be us you know? We seem to be getting along lately." I manned up and said. "Yeah! Okay." she smiled and placed her phone on the counter and we sat down in front of it. She pressed play and we just talked and talked acting like the cameras not even there. We laughed and everything. I was having a good time. "Hahhaaaa Kian really?! You actually did that!?" she was laughing uncontrollably. "Hahaaa yeah! I did! He deserved that pizza to the face!" I laughed but I stopped because I hate when my nose scrunches up. "Ha I hate when my nose does that when I laugh!" she stopped laughing for a second. "But it's cute!" when she said that I knew I was blushing. "Nah I hate it!" she smiled. "I don't." she smiled and I smiled at her. We had a moment of silence just looking at each other. It wasn't awkward though.. it was nice. I think I should kiss her. I started to slowly lean in and so did she. It's gonna happen! I put my hands on her face and her hands were hold my arms. We kissed for a good 3 seconds. "Victoria... I've known you since 7th grade, that's 6 years. And those 6 years we've hated each other because I've been a jerk to your brother. But I'll change, just so u can be with you. Would you do my the lovely honor of being my girlfriend?" I can't believe I just asked her that! "I- I don't know Kian." she pulled away from me and my smile turned into a frown. "Why?" I asked. "Kian I do like you I really do... but you've put my brother through a lot. He failed 11th grade because you bullied him so much. I don't think that would be fair to Jc. I'm all he's got and I don't know how he would feel about me going out with.... his bully." she's right. She can't just randomly love me after what I've done to her brother. "I understand. But I will change." I told her. "Kian-" I cut her off. "Please. We know everything about each other. Were a lot alike." I tried to get her to change her mind. "I know I know... but-" I grabbed her phone and turned of the camera. "Put in your password." I told her. When she did I trimmed the video down to the part were we kissed so it stopped there. "Okay continue." she lightly smiled. "But I need some time. Okay?" she said. "Okay.... but from a one to ten....how much do you like me?" I asked curious. "9." I smiled. "What's stopping you from a ten?" she looked down. "Well you bullying my brother may have something to do with that." we both chuckled. "Oh.. honestly I wish I could go back in time and change everything, just so when this moment came I could have you." I looked down and played with my fingers. "Yeah me too." she said. "Well want me to walk you home?" I asked. "It's fine I'll call Jc to come pick me up. In the mean time lets watch tv." she said walking to my couch. We watched spongebob the fresh prince of bel air and a little bit of Americas got talent. Then Jc knocked on my door. I opened the door and Jc was standing there. Victoria came and said hi to Jc. Then she put on her shoes. Before left though I hugged her and whispered in her ear. "I'll change." then she whispered back, " I know but I have think about it before I decide to date my brothers bully." She let go and her and Jc left. Maybe I can invite her over tomorrow since it's Saturday. And Jc too....! I just need to win her heart and make up for what I've done to Jc. I need to make things right if I want to be with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for any typos! But I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! Please follow, add this to your library, comment, and vote!What do you think Kians gonna do to make things right?! Keep reading to find out!! (It's gonna get good :D