Chapter 30

Chapter 30

( A/N : The book is all most over!!!

Hip-Hop wives got deleted, but now imma do a stripper story Cast- Call coming around 3. )

     Dayiona's POV:

*

*

    I woke up smelling a familiar cologne. In a familiar room & bed. I looked up. LAWRD please don't tell me we did anything. I hope not, & I wasn't suppose to forgive him yet. Ugh.

     I got out of the bed and went his bathroom & got a extra toothbrush. I did my hygiene. When I came out of the bathroom Dre was wide awake. I pretended like I didn't see him and walked downstairs. I took a pop-tart out of the pantry and warmed it up. Then I sat in the sofa and watched tv.

           After a few minutes I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Dre: why you acting?

Me: Im not.

Dre: you left for like 3 weeks & you come back & expect everything to be normal.

Me: I never said that sh!t I don't expect everything to be normal AND I DONT  WANT TO TALK TO YOU.

Dre: why you getting loud and why the fuuck you have a attitude.

Me: Because you disrespected me Dre. I didn't do nothing but try to help you and your daughter out. I tried to be there. But I guess this ain't for me.I been trying too hard and caring Too much. That's how you get your fuucking feelings hurt. I wish I didn't love you. Why I had to meet you?

     I stormed off upstairs to the guest room that Nique was in. I locked the door and got in the bed with her. I started crying and she wrapped her arms around me.

N: it'll be alright.

Me:  I just love him so much, but I don't want too.

N: you can't control who you love, & if he don't get his sh!t together you gotta let him go, if its meant to be, y'all would be back together. But stop running away. When times get tough don't run away cause it make you look bad, just talk it out.

Dre: DayDay let me talk to you!

Me: Why?

Dre: please.

    I looked at Nique and she nodded her head. I got out of the bed and wiped my face. Then I opened the door.

Dre: let's go talk in private.

        We walked to his room and he locked his door.

Dre: sit down.

Me: no!

Dre: so why you mad at me?

Me: because I feel as you don't care about me. You only care about your self.

Dre: wh-

Me: let me finish. You came at me like I was one of them gold digging hœs that don't give a fuuck about nothing but diickk & your money. And I don't care about none of that. When I told you Destiny had a attitude. You said I was jealous. That's where you fuucked up at. I could never be jealous of NOBODY. I was never raised like that. And for you to say that I was jealous....it hurt me. We spose to be together as one, but no. When I addressed you about your child you didn't even correct her. Your mama and your sister saw it too, the other day when we went to the mall, but I'm jealous?

Dre: I'm sorry.

Me: you should be, I'm always the one forgiving you and taking you back time after time one day I'm not going do that anymore. Cause it's just to much.

Dre: imma correct her & we'll talk about it. My bad ma. I promise I won't hurt you again.

Me: my cousin said next time you have me walking around late at night he going put a bullet through your brain.

Dre: I respect that. Now can you give me a hug?

      I hugged him & he kissed me. He kissed me with a lot of passion. We fell on the bed and he rolled in top of me. First he started sucking on my neck. I was moaning softly. He started unzipping my pants.

Dre:  Damn ma, you wet!

        He kissed me from me neck to my chest, and from my chest to my stomach and from my stomach to my lil canoe (lol). He started eating me out.

Me: ohhhhh............ Mmmmmm........ Ahhhh...... yeahhhhhhh........mmm.... Righttt thereee....... ohhhh yeaahhh..... ohhhhh... mhhmmm.....   ohhhhhh Dree I'm bout to cum.

Dre: hold that sh!t and call me Daddy.

Me: nope

      He went deeper.

Me: oh DADDY!!!

      Dre pulled down his pants. Damn, he got a longgg diickk .

Me: Dre

Dre: huh?

Me: I'm not ready.

      After all I'm not a virgin, but only because I was raped. I've had some bad sexual experiences , so I'm afraid.

Dre: it's cool ma.

       He started kissing me all over again and it was just making me weak.

Nique's POV:

*

    I sat in my bed texting my old friends.

Naee: hœ I walk into my house and see Chad & Dasha fuucking.

Me: Imma pay that bish a visit.

    I walked out of the room and I saw Day walking towards me with a big ass smile in her face, eww.

Me: Day let's go to New Orleans.

Day: why?

Me: I got some stuff to handle.

Day: uhh, cool its like 8 hour drive, huh?

Me: yeah

Day: alright, pack us some snacks and stuff I'll take a nap and when I wake up we can go.

      See.... Them girls in New Orleans is crazy. It's the mothafuucking MURDER CAPITAL. ❤. New Orleans taught me everything. How to beat a bish, cut a bish, and possibly shoot a bish. I got everything down pact. See Dasha, she can't fight, but she ain't never really need to fight, but imma go down there and handle that bish. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.) Dre & Day together?

2.) The Air Clear?

3.) What Dasha bout to do?

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMMENT

FAN