Chapter 6

Dre : And don't be letting them lil boys kiss on you ok?

Destiny : Only daddy?

Dre : Yeah only daddy!

We just made it back to Yellow's crib. I told him what happened by my mom.

Dre : I be back y'all after I drop D off.

She hugged me and left. I walked towards Rin.

Me : Where Yellow?

Rinn : Upstairs getting dressed.

I went to the bathroom. To make sure everything was still cute from earlier. I took off my heels to relax my feet. I had a fresh Red pedicure and manicure. I plays no games when it comes to looking cute. Rin was upstairs trying to be hot with yellow. I laid on the sofa, until Rin woke me up.

Rin: Girl get up, we all going ride in Prince's Porsche.

   I checked me out in the mirror one more time. Then we got into, Dre's car. I sat in the front while,  Rin and Yellow was in the back.

*The Club*

Once we walked up to the security guards they let us right in. I was excited to be in a club. I'm young, so of course. Me and Dre went to the bar.

Dre : So we cool?

Me : I guess!

Dre : Why you so mean?

Me : Am I?

Dre : Like you guarded like damn, I won't hurt you!

Me : Who said you would?

Dre : You're attitude.

Me : I don't have one.

He sighed. Then he started drinking. Then I thought about it. I guess, I was being a bitch. I'm just acting regular though.

Me : You wan dance?

Dre : nigga don't dance!

Me : *laughs and pulls his arm* you is today

  Love Sosa started playing. This my shit . I started to grind all over Dre. Then Poetic Justice came on. OMG, I love this dj. I went to the bar took a couple of shots and started dancing again.

Dre : You going let me love you?

Me : ........

Dre : If you let me I'll take care of you.

Me : I guess.

M.I.A by Omarion started playing and I hugged Dre. Then I kissed him. We kissed passionately, I'm just hopping I'm not making a big mistake. I went to the bar had a couple more shots and everything went black.

______________________________________________

The next day...

   I woke up in this unfamiliar place. These clothes I had on wasn't for me. I had on a big muscle shirt. Then I heard somebody snoring, wtf. And my head is really killing. I looked around and noticed I was in somebody's bed. I kept hearing snoring. I got out of the bed and stepped on somebody.

Me : Wtf ?

?? : Damnn!!!!

I noticed it was Dre.

Me : How the fuck I got here?

Dre : We was at the club, and we chilled for a while, but you got super drunk, and since my house is the closest to the club, man yellow and Rin in the other room, I didn't try nothing even if I wanted to.

  I just stared at him.

Me : Well my bad and why you slept on the floor?

Dre : I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

Me : Oh

Dre : Do you remember anything from last night?

Me : Not really.

  I saw the hurt in his eyes.

Me : But I do remember you wanting to love me!

Dre : How you feel about that ?

Me : I don't want to rush lets just be friends.

"With benefits?" He asked making both of us laugh. I slapped him in the back of his head.

Dre : We ain't together yet and you already hitting on me? What you can't resist my sexiness?

Me : Nigga don't get bucked!

Dre : Whatever, now can you do me a favor?

Me : After I brush my teeth and stuff, what you need me to do ?

Dre : Fix me some breakfast.

*slaps my ass *

Me : I guess.

______________________________________________

You like it? The more feedback the longer chapters...VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I WANT REAL COMMENTS LET ME KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!